1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You can't. I have tried with saveeditonline and changing the rollback as well as unlocking the console and trying and neither worked. Just either save before ever option or use the walk through.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
The only good things about this game are the models. It's so badly written and you just get the illusion of choice, as most things lead you to a game over, you have to follow a set path and deal with mostly being the one watching. It's sad, Kathy is such a cutie too.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks guys for warning about this game.

It was very suspicious, when there were no naked preview pictures, so I checked comments. So this game has no naughty time with your love interest and instead you get black d*ck in your face. Trully entertaining game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Me earlier: "Why is everyone saying this thread is better than the game itself? ... Slonique, huh? That... Doesn't bring back good memories... Oh well, I have nothing to lose anyway..."

Me now: "God damnit, this thread is GOLD!"

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks guys for warning about this game.

It was very suspicious, when there were no naked preview pictures, so I checked comments. So this game has no naughty time with your love interest and instead you get black d*ck in your face. Trully entertaining game.
Well, from experience from Ghost and Poison, you have slow buildup and once things are finally starting to get juicy, it gets abandoned. I am not sure he has ever shown/rendered any sex scene for any of his games so far.

In conclusion, the only reason to look forward to a Slonique update is so the thread pops to the top pages... avoid downloading at all cost and just go straight to reading the comments :)

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Why can't I get this game to go fullscreen now? Why make my guilt ridden expedition back to this game even more awkward? FFS.

Reactions: at433

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
When this guy release new versions that do not include black guys is a bad sign, means that he is losing interest, probably will be abandoned soon.
I'm guessing rushed "complete" around v.0.9 just to be able to say that he finished.

....ohh I mean finish the game, not what you are thinking.

Reactions: Charolastra

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The only good things about this game are the models. It's so badly written and you just get the illusion of choice, as most things lead you to a game over, you have to follow a set path and deal with mostly being the one watching. It's sad, Kathy is such a cutie too.
Illusion of choice is telltale this game presents a choice then boots you to the main menu if you made the wrong one. It's really the most shittiest gameplay mechanic I've seen.

There is no fast forwarding so if you make one mistake you got to redo the entire chapter. The dev is a moron.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It is still a one path story, not really a game. But at least this installment was fun to play.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes