1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
better at least, scraping the character when more than half of last update was dedicated to her was a stupid idea

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
That´s the way to do it. Kathy is to brave so we need this bitch, there allways can surprise the MC, thanks.

SneakyUncle

Jan 11, 2018
Good call on Jessie, like the game in general. I don't mind the faux choice but maybe make me fail faster. (So you don't waste content)

Also I propose a name change.

"Sneak Attack: The Black Dick Chronicles"

P.S. I pity the guys who lust after Alice...she is kinda a joke as I see it.

Reactions: Zellio and Viatovic

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Good call on Jessie, like the game in general. I don't mind the faux choice but maybe make me fail faster. (So you don't waste content)

Also I propose a name change.

"Sneak Attack: The Black Dick Chronicles"

P.S. I pity the guys who lust after Alice...she is kinda a joke as I see it.
Well the problem is, there's been no black dicks the past two updates, which honestly makes this forum boring. I hope, since only stupid people pay for Sloniques games, that the next update is the final one, and out of the bushes come out hundreds of black dicks. A black dick gangbang of the mother and daughter, and they both get pregnant and the game ends. What juicy conversations we would have here..........

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Well the problem is, there's been no black dicks the past two updates, which honestly makes this forum boring. I hope, since only stupid people pay for Sloniques games, that the next update is the final one, and out of the bushes come out hundreds of black dicks. A black dick gangbang of the mother and daughter, and they both get pregnant and the game ends. What juicy conversations we would have here..........
It will be enough for you with another end in 0.2! MC walks to policeman, if there not get a white face when he sees MC. Both rape the Mother, soon when Kathy turns in take handcuffs on her. MC goes up tell Jessie she has to come down and rape them both.
You know the difference between a Black man and white pigeon. This pigeon has a white “tail” and the Black man can’t fly.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It will be enough for you with another end in 0.2! MC walks to policeman, if there not get a white face when he sees MC. Both rape the Mother, soon when Kathy turns in take handcuffs on her. MC goes up tell Jessie she has to come down and rape them both.
You know the difference between a Black man and white pigeon. This pigeon has a white “tail” and the Black man can’t fly.
I'm confused

R

RWaites

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LTN 0.6.1 download links
PC:
MAC:
Abdroid:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
So...I have never played this game and judging from the pictures..That little girl is the fruit of your love with some other woman right? Do you get to take her to primary school and stuff..Also the summary is talking about an 18 years old so I'm assuming it's the female on the right and the one the left is your prepubescent daughter..Isn't that so?

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes