• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

at433

Oct 20, 2017
no full screen is like watching a movie with lights on, same old it after all the updates

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
no full screen is like watching a movie with lights on, same old it after all the updates
ehm.. you have no full screen? ever tried pressing <F>?

default ren'py keymap as of version 6.99.14(current):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
thanks man

most ppl just dont study docs like that before playing, its dev's responsibility to add in prefs isn' it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
thanks man

most ppl just dont study docs like that before playing, its dev's responsibility to add in prefs isn' it
yep, should be somewhere stated

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
Is it just me or is that a cheap ripoff of "My sweet Neighbors" ? :FeelsBadMan:
I was thinking about that, after, just the other day, seeing images of a summertime saga rip off, academy something.

Well, a lot of these games rip each other off. Many very similar or equal looking characters, background images, similar plots. But then again, they're all ripping from japanese eroge games when it comes to plots and the renpy 'engine'.

But then again, you live long enough, watch enough movies, play enough games and listen to enough music and things just start to seem eerily similar to each other. You can kinda tell or downright predict how it will unfold and you can associate to other examples you have in your head. And whatever sticks out and can surprise you, that's the one you go after.

Patreon money is a good indication of what the market wants, and you'll get some justice there. Sorry for going on that huge tangent, just ate a cookie.

Reactions: unevenrm

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Maybe those 145 supporters are sock puppet accounts placed there to make people THINK they have that many supporters. I have seen it done many many times.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
im legit surprised this dev has 145 supporters i know alot of devs how do alot more work and dont abandon their projects once they reach a certain update who have half the supporters he has
If you haven't noticed how much appeal underaged girls and incest have in this scene then you're not paying much attention my friend.

Reactions: SirAuron20

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Shame that those 12 yo look a likes totally ruined many games. That 'mom' model is super hot.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If you haven't noticed how much appeal underaged girls and incest have in this scene then you're not paying much attention my friend.
i love shota fucks milfs milfs eat out lolis and futanari fucks lolis arts however when a dev milks their supporters to such extent its embarrassing seriously go or any parody comic site if thats what gets your rocks off there are even some games like incestal awakening that you can get your fix

Reactions: hubtol

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@King Monkey Mon, not my thing actually. Just my observations on the scene. People will pay for any shite as long as there are underaged girls in it, or a douche fucking his mum.

Reactions: rangaru

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm....change of point system? I wonder where I've heard that before in a Slonique game.

So.... I'm betting he goes through with it, gets bored of this game, prepares the next one and "finishes" this game in around 4 more updates.

Any takers?

Reactions: botc76

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
hmmm....change of point system? I wonder where I've heard that before in a Slonique game.

So.... I'm betting he goes through with it, gets bored of this game, prepares the next one and "finishes" this game in around 4 more updates.

Any takers?
I'd say that's 4 updates to many for Slonique, maybe 1 or 2 more. He hasn't had any black dicks for 2 updates now... I wonder if he changes the point system a 3rd time for this game after this update...

He could, instead of constantly change his point system, make a game that doesn't have one right answer and an illusion of choice, but that would require competence and effort.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I'd say that's 4 updates to many for Slonique, maybe 1 or 2 more. He hasn't had any black dicks for 2 updates now... I wonder if he changes the point system a 3rd time for this game after this update...

He could, instead of constantly change his point system, make a game that doesn't have one right answer and an illusion of choice, but that would require competence and effort.
Him making a game with more then one correct option? You ask to much.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm really not a fan of player punishment dead ends, and this visual novel/game has a ton... It even doubles up the chances, with a lot of choices leading to dead ends coupled with a Karma system that also leads to dead ends, if not enough karma is built up for the next scenes... Why even bother at that point with a choice based system... Just tell the story you want to tell and get it over with... I went ahead and wrote up a review...

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes