1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The one on the left is the daughter and the one on the right is her super worn out whore of a mother.

Reactions: Drafox

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Little-reference game here: Anybody else getting "

Reactions: Centrophy

Ark

May 29, 2017
This game is a cringefest. Looks like the script was projectile-puked by late night /b/.

I love it.

Reactions: SCunha11

SCunha11

Feb 19, 2018
Played till Chapter VII... to easy... the content of the game its been released in a monthly basis?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
@

The one on the left is the daughter and the one on the right is her super worn out whore of a mother.
I was mocking her childish looks and not being serious at all...As for the mother I have no idea why you called her that but then again I haven't played the game yet so I don't know how many balls kiss her ass cheeks on a daily basis...

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I was mocking her childish looks and not being serious at all...As for the mother I have no idea why you called her that but then again I haven't played the game yet so I don't know how many balls kiss her ass cheeks on a daily basis...
I think the girl you are all calling little girl goes to collage or uni in the game making her about 18-21

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

No it's not a ripoff of my sweet Neighbors it's a ripoff of neighbors family.

@

The mother has had more dick pass through her then a subway does on it's busiest time.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I think the girl you are all calling little girl goes to collage or uni in the game making her about 18-21
I can easily draw a fawn and tell you he's a retired nuclear engineer with a military past, looks are important for characters if you want them to be taken seriously.

@

@

The mother has had more dick pass through her then a subway does on it's busiest time.
Now you put my mind at ease, I'm glad we had another one of those nice & kind characters that never get tired of giving heads to poor men in need...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I can easily draw a fawn and tell you he's a retired nuclear engineer with a military past, looks are important for characters if you want them to be taken seriously.
even more in a media relying heavily on visuals as stimulation for your urges

Reactions: Drafox

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

As I stated 4 posts above your post this is NOT a ripoff of my sweet Neighbors it's a ripoff of neighbors family.

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
@

@

than*

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes