• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
hmmm....change of point system? I wonder where I've heard that before in a Slonique game.

So.... I'm betting he goes through with it, gets bored of this game, prepares the next one and "finishes" this game in around 4 more updates.

Any takers?
I'd say that's 4 updates to many for Slonique, maybe 1 or 2 more. He hasn't had any black dicks for 2 updates now... I wonder if he changes the point system a 3rd time for this game after this update...

He could, instead of constantly change his point system, make a game that doesn't have one right answer and an illusion of choice, but that would require competence and effort.
Him making a game with more then one correct option? You ask to much.
Yeah, if he loses interest, 4 updates is too much, he´ll probably end it in 2 then. ;)
*insert quip about Slonique´s fixation on BBC here ;)

Reactions: Centurion and moudy

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So, while missing this thread, I decide to visit Sloniques site... And it looks like Slonique's 'masterpiece' was updated to version 7 yesterday. Can any sad fools who pay $20 a month for this crap tell us how many black dicks are in it? Just don't share the game, because that's like sharing AIDS

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
@

Maybe those 145 supporters are sock puppet accounts placed there to make people THINK they have that many supporters. I have seen it done many many times.
well, looks like he lost 5 supporters since then so I guess supporters are getting tired of his games?

My guess though is that 70% of those 140 Patreons only care about his renders and not the game. Hopefully he can start making a decent game....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
is there hole new chapter or what this update holds?
Yes. New chapter, checking in with all the ladies. One sex scene, countless typos. Karma counter is gone, and most incorrect branches now immediately dead-end.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Yes. New chapter, checking in with all the ladies. One sex scene, countless typos. Karma counter is gone, and most incorrect branches now immediately dead-end.
Is a quick one, to avoid trouble with Patreon. You see his daughter near the end but it isn´t his daughter anymore. See 0.8 what happen. He give a shit about sex scene, countless typos and you because he said before what he intend to do and excuse him self in front of the errors in 0.7. Before Patreon stop him like "lewdisland" now. As usual, beauty and intelligence seldom combine.

Reactions: Darkaura

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I used enable dev mode renpy and then opened the options.rpy in notebook and enabled rollback when the shank showed up I fired up the idle clicker and super sped past her shit and for the first time ever I never needed a walk through to finish their game.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes