1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Why this game is given a choice if there is only one right way? This is essentially a kinetic novel, in which the player's decisions do not affect anything. In addition, that with the system of karma or without it, nothing changed at all, the same "Wrong choice"

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, got some recommendations to play this ... even if it was finished fast, absolutely nothing I like. Gets boring after 5 seconds and stays at that level (or gets worse).
No different pathes (wrong choice = game over), no solid character drawing, all girls want to jump on mc, no incest patch, not even good graphics ...
But probably there're guys here who can enjoy this, have fun with it :)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
15 new pictures, 1 peek scene - Wow, great progression of story, hours of game play, cant be finish with 6-7 clicks, thanks a lot, indeed
Wow... so he finally did.... Slonique actually made an update worth playing.... what next, he will actually finish a game?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
ROFL check out the latest review:

It's not just the people who make the game but the environment also makes the atmosphere very private. Many other games travel or run around the world and then talk and fuck on getting bored to the next destination. In addition, sometimes a rest except Milf body times to relax

5 stars

Jesus Slonique, are you now using bots to review your game

moudy

Mar 2, 2017

It's not just the people who make the game but the environment also makes the atmosphere very private. Many other games travel or run around the world and then talk and fuck on getting bored to the next destination. In addition, sometimes a rest except Milf body times to relax

5 stars
Translations:
"It's not just the people who make the game but the environment also makes the atmosphere very private."
The devs are doing a wonderful job on creating a game where the comment section is better than the game.
"Many other games travel or run around the world and then talk and fuck on getting bored to the next destination."
Other games let you have sex with many different characters, this one does not.
"In addition, sometimes a rest except Milf body times to relax"
hmmm..... You can nap with a milf to relax? (this line is the hardest to translate, I might have to play the game to find out what he means.... but that would require me to actually "play" the "game")

Reactions: trifirewood

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have played the game and have no clue what they are talking about but then I always spammed past that shank whenever she appeared using a idle clicker for the best outcome.

Maybe the mean relax with the shank and hope your dick doesn't fall off the next day.

Reactions: moudy

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
How much actual content is in this game? Didn't really see any when I played version 4.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Game is alright I guess, but to me, the story flow seems a bit awkward, feels rushed at certain segments. I didn't really get past chapter 3 because the situations presented seemed a little unrealistic. The characters are a bit more strange than your average Ren Py game, plus the MC just feels like he's trying too hard to be a good guy, if you want the Karma that is, or go for the "right" choice. I'm sure there are people who like this sort of thing, I personally don't, but it's still cool to see adult games developing as a whole.

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah holy shit this game is a piece of work. The milf character is the only one worth playing for and I like the idea of trying to maintain a relationship with the daughter while fucking around with her mom, but then the daughter looks like an actual child and I'm not into that. And of course there's some convoluted "love story" element to it. "Oh my Kathy she's so sweet and empty-headed, I think I'm falling in love". Dude I just want to plow that slutty mom up one way and down the other.

No need for random side romances with your sister or your teenage neighbor or whatever else he has planned.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes