1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This game plays like it was written by r/incels. The whole thing just made me uncomfortable.
I'll agree on that if both the daughter and PC's sister end up blowing black guys. We'll see if my earlier prediction comes true that the PC will get hurt due to putting the pussy on a pedestal. Odds are better that this will just be abandoned though.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
can anyone explain the karma attribute in this game... i keep failing and it says to retry... should i increase it or decrease it... i understand its meaning but how is it used in this game

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
can anyone explain the karma attribute in this game... i keep failing and it says to retry... should i increase it or decrease it... i understand its meaning but how is it used in this game
Reach the final Karma points - see above- walkthrough next chapter will open

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
any right choice in the game gives you a karma point, if you don't receive a point after a choice, it's the wrong choice, if you get a point, it's the right choice and you may proceed

Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017
The renderings are good. The game is nice but there really is not much action.
Conclusion: nice but not more::|:

Reactions: bernthal

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Funnily, playing this knowing it was Slonique and that it would be a shitshow made it kinda fun. Sure it's a total shitshow and makes little sense, but knowing that, it was quite fun to play.

U

User_215882

any right choice in the game gives you a karma point, if you don't receive a point after a choice, it's the wrong choice, if you get a point, it's the right choice and you may proceed
There is no right choice other than Slonique choice. Which is to lead the players into a lot of BBC that will leave you questioning your sexuality and identity!

BGallow

Nov 13, 2017
There is no right choice other than Slonique choice. Which is to lead the players into a lot of BBC that will leave you questioning your sexuality and identity!
I wouldn't really blame Slonique for that it seems you have more kinks then you knew if you are having that problem.I would say if you're not a cuckold who likes interracial then this game isn't for you.
Which I don't so those who do, enjoy it.

U

User_215882

I wouldn't really blame Slonique for that it seems you have more kinks then you knew if you are having that problem.I would say if you're not a cuckold who likes interracial then this game isn't for you.
Which I don't so those who do, enjoy it.
Sigh. Some people just don't get jokes.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I've only played a little bit of the game, and the story is... interesting. But the way the MC acts is kinda crazy. Like his already fallen for a girl he doesn't know anything about still. He's suppose to seem like a gentlemen but from the seem of it, he's just another man hungering for tight young pussy. I mean, I don't mind the game. But the MC is kinda a put off, and all the BBC and not much variety is kinda a put off too. Other than that, it's a 5/10 games. It's meh.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
here begins, excuses to end it as soon as possible
No reason to end and I don´t see excuses if he take Jessie beside to avoid any trouble. Kathy was there and Jessie joint in. If the "brother" from Alice arrive. He can build a any relationship with Jessie. This cross over couples are a better story anyway with more tension, and Jessie and Kathy can have a lot fun. Patreon can´t complain these girls otherwise there have to delete a bunch of games cheers

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes