1.50 star(s) 49 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
its all so...........ya know when ya had a really REALLY heavy night on the alcopops and u just know u smoked too much too often and u laughed too hard at terrible jokes and u wake in the morning with that furry-tongue beat-up lungs 'did some gorilla shit in my mouth while I slept?' brain trying not to touch the sides in ur own personal game of operation kinda feeling......well after playing this I may look forward to feeling like that again

ok maybe NOT that bad but it is rather crap isn't it?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
seems like if you are a doormat you get good karma, and you have to get all the points, there is no grey area.
not really liking this pattern.

Reactions: Centrophy

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You might be right.
Just stumbled upon this:

Slonique might be black himself.
Makes sense then why he cucks his own MC sometimes. I mean what better way to get back at whitey then to cuck him. Jesus I'm a bit intoxicated. If anyone wants to know the ending I'm sure he is either gonna give the player at least one gal, but fuck that the end scene is just gonna be one huge orgy with every gal getting fucked left and right by Tyrone and the gang with the MC just sobbing in the background wondering why he decided to help his neighbors daughter. There I just wrote your final scene dev. Pay me.
Where do you get that he might be black from that? The name? Just curious. I heard that it was a couple working on these games (Slonique does the artwork, and his girl does the game design).

As far as him being black so cuck whitey goes, that doesn't make too much sense either. Usually the 'cuck whites' crowd makes white people have small dicks. Why give the white dude a big dick? Why make all the black men stereotypes? Why cut them out completely when people complain? If you are a black guy doing this, why not make a game where your MC IS a black man and you just get all the women? That would be more exciting then this!

I think the answer is the MC getting hard from hearing about all the guys who forced sex on the woman in that comic strip. I'm guessing Slonique gets off on being cucked, but maybe I'm wrong. If Slonique loves cuckoldry, why not make a full on cuck game and quit bsing around. Or a game with a black man as MC.

I just don't get this guy sometimes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You to pick the specific responses that the dev has set up for you to win if you don't pick the right ones you lose. It's usually best just to use the walkthrough to get through it.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
"Ooooh man, big black dicks, sloppy seconds... my slightly bisexual cucky senses are tingling... oh wait, it's made by that guy. I'll just read the thread for entertainment then." - me finding this thread.

U

User_215882

I mean if you want to be cucked Slonquie will never dissapoint Fuck me Im pretty wasted.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I mean if you want to be cucked Slonquie will never dissapoint Fuck me Im pretty wasted.
I tend to wanna be cucked with some good teasing and great writing and writers who finish their story. (So, the Adventurous couple is more my speed). And I second the being pretty wasted thing. I need another beer though.

U

User_215882

I tend to wanna be cucked with some good teasing and great writing and writers who finish their story. (So, the Adventurous couple is more my speed). And I second the being pretty wasted thing. I need another beer though.
Id buy you a beer but.... o my Im near my limit 3 gallons of beer

Reactions: lynx33

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
It looks like there's a missing trigger somewhere. I can't get through chapter 4 no matter what I've tried so far.
AND I've been following the latest walkthrough (while I'm also editing it to match the latest choice labels).
you need to end the chap with exactly 22 karma, not achievable with old saves, you will need to start the chap again

D

dizkord

This is an incredibly frustrating game. I'd rather not have half the choices available if they're just arbitrary "this choice is right" and "this choice is wrong". It's like one of those "pick your own adventure" books, but instead of "turn to page 83" leading to another part of the story, turning to 50% of the pages just ends the story.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
That's the mom, right?
In Slonique-fashion, the MC wants to know how black semen feels like... so he is going to the source aka the neighbour's pussy.

Reactions: FXM

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Pretty sure that's the sister in the screenshot if you zoom in you'll see her ponytail. If it was the mother he probably wouldn't of had to move the underwear out of the way because her pussy would of been hanging out from under it from all the shit that has been in there.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes