1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
213123.png
I don't usually like to tell people where to put their money, but don't give this guy anything, he doesn't deserve it. I had 2 of his Patrons come to me in chat and say "you should replace Abyss COMPLETE tag with a ABANDONED tag, he just quit the game" i'm gonna assume they unsubbed and so should you.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Welcome to EA kids not every dev ends the game where you want them to. That is just life, its why on steam its considered gambling your betting on it, not just if it will finish but if you like something that your not part of, and some one else is making. You don't have to bet on every pony, and some times you lose, but lets be honest sometimes you preorder a game and you get shit on launch. Only diffrence here is its donations, not a physical payment for services rendered pay or don't pay, its all you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
What are people talking about i think it was pretty decent for 0.01 play with different choices

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What are people talking about i think it was pretty decent for 0.01 play with different choices
The problem isn't with the game (seems good), but with a bad track record for the dev.
He has good ideas, but he stops and abandons concepts just after a while. Maybe it's boredom, maybe it's something else, but either way it's not acceptable work ethic. I try to give money to people actually carrying on to the end their idea, and as long as the dev here never finishes his games, he won't get a cent from me.
This is sad, though I really hope I'm wrong and the dev got it together this time and be professional, but this one is also probably doomed, just like all of the others :(

Last edited:
M

MantisK

They just put 0.1 on SVS. Game End with rational answers? Less than one day of play? Less game than the game it copy and pasted from.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017

What's new:
- Fixed bunch of bugs.
- Added chapter menu.
- Added win and lose pictures.
- Added bonus event in the shop.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the mom is hot:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.yes i am a fan of milf.

U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.1 and added to the OP

M

MantisK

What's new:
- Fixed bunch of bugs.
- Added chapter menu.
- Added win and lose pictures.
- Added bonus event in the shop.
What shop? I played through several times, keep getting end game for no rational reason, then finally made it until end of version, but may have one option unplayed, waking her. Never left living room.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wtf is that update ...

fix bugs... ok, this is good i agree..

add chapter menu... WTF why ? not like is usefull at this point

win and lose pics.... just add lose pic and everybody is happy lol

event in shop ...... meh wut ? o_O

U

User_10739

wtf is that update ...

fix bugs... ok, this is good i agree..

add chapter menu... WTF why ? not like is usefull at this point

win and lose pics.... just add lose pic and everybody is happy lol

event in shop ...... meh wut ? o_O
I bet it is in the LE version. I just took the change-log from patreon as it read. This isn't really much better than 0.0.1...
There are several pics in the image folder that don't appear to be in the game.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
What shop? I played through several times, keep getting end game for no rational reason, then finally made it until end of version, but may have one option unplayed, waking her. Never left living room.
I'm guessing the shop will be added on the next update, but my question is why add the shop right now.

M

MantisK

I'm guessing the shop will be added on the next update, but my question is why add the shop right now.
Embedding mechanics, script in the machine, is essential for certain triggers to be established.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
15 New Pictures at the store... anyone know how to trigger that scene?

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes