1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
with this patch you can now name all main characters and define your relationship to Jessie

usage:
drop the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation (overwrite a previous version)​
changes 06.09.2018:
v4 of the incest restoration patch is here, it fixes some typos in the dialogue and gives you the option to give Jessie a short name​

have fun and please report problems
This is worth it just to spell Tyrone with an E.

DaoistNipple

Sep 20, 2018
Playing this game in android and I can't access the 'chapter 1' window. Is it because of my phone screen configuration? :/

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
So it looks like "summer holidays ended, Slonique is Slonique again"..

Looks like he is student/prof and his school duties started again. During summer, there was everything set on time. LOL.

R

RWaites

About LTN
Patrons only
Oct 6 at 1:02pm
As you may have noticed, v13 was a huge fail and I've lost many patrons. Just because the scenario is wrong. Yep, I can't into text. I've found a new author and now she is working on OML with all that romantic stuff. If OML is ok, next version of LTN will be written by this girl. So for now LTN is postponed for a bit until OML is out.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
About LTN
Patrons only
Oct 6 at 1:02pm
As you may have noticed, v13 was a huge fail and I've lost many patrons. Just because the scenario is wrong. Yep, I can't into text. I've found a new author and now she is working on OML with all that romantic stuff. If OML is ok, next version of LTN will be written by this girl. So for now LTN is postponed for a bit until OML is out.
So now he's effectively staging a poll to see what the paying people want the game to be - fine, fits the profile. But does this also mean that v13 was written by Slonique, but v12 wasn't? That would explain some of the tectonic shifts.

R

RWaites

So now he's effectively staging a poll to see what the paying people want the game to be - fine, fits the profile. But does this also mean that v13 was written by Slonique, but v12 wasn't? That would explain some of the tectonic shifts.
Seems that way now to wait and see what the new writers like

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
with this patch you can now name all main characters and define your relationship to Jessie

usage:
drop the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation (overwrite a previous version)​
changes 06.09.2018:
v4 of the incest restoration patch is here, it fixes some typos in the dialogue and gives you the option to give Jessie a short name​

have fun and please report problems
this does not seem to work

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes