1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is the android version official? I don't normally check out Android versions and I figured what the hell, but it seems like I can't play from the beginning because chapter 1 is off the top of the screen.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Here's my walkthrough for this so-called 'game'. It is slightly longer than Chapter XIII (aka 'The Lost Chapter' as it's called now for no discernible reason). However where Chapter XIII contained a few extra scenes that made it worth your while to make the wrong choices this one leads to 'game overs' right away.

So here you go, (complete) WT including LTN14.

@Sam could you post it up in the OP as well?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Here's my walkthrough for this so-called 'game'. It is slightly longer than Chapter XIII (aka 'The Lost Chapter' as it's called now for no discernible reason). However where Chapter XIII contained a few extra scenes that made it worth your while to make the wrong choices this one leads to 'game overs' right away.

So here you go, (complete) WT including LTN14.

@Sam could you post it up in the OP as well?
Done, thanks for the walkthrough.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Done, thanks for the walkthrough.
You're welcome.

Like I mentioned in a previous post - this game is like a trainwreck, I just cannot stop looking....
However, Kathy is more and more of a spoiled brat, would love to get rid of her. Jessie OTOH is hot, would definitely like to do more w/ her...

Oh, and I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this, couldn't progress from my last save in Ch. 13, the game throws me back to the Main Menu (both paths - with IC patch and w/o). Using an earlier save in 13 did work however. And it's not like 13 was an extremely long ep. *fg*

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok normally i would joke about an update being too short. but holy hell the last 2 updates i could do in like 2 mins. Way to fucking short. And that is 2 mins for the both of them together

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I swear his updates are getting shorter every other month. I mean, I know he has another game he works on too, but 4 minutes for a bimonthly update is getting silly.

Reactions: Halfelf

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Oh boy it is time to be that annoying guy that points out small details: I see this game has the creampie tag but not the vaginal sex tag. Vaginal sex is required for a creampie to happen. If it is an anal creampie then the tag should say anal creampie instead of just creampie, but then the game would also be missing the anal sex tag. So the essence of what I am saying is that the tags for this game could use an update. Cherios and have a wonderful time all!

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes