1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it just a bug that the game stops at the same point like chapter 13? After the dressing room and the counter I am back at the main menu... Used my ch13 save.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hi, thanks for that but it's only chapter 13 and 14 that were done by me.

Don't want to rest on other people's laurels!

All good just a extra PDF for the lazy like me I'll edit it to give others respect

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is it just a bug that the game stops at the same point like chapter 13? After the dressing room and the counter I am back at the main menu... Used my ch13 save.
Hi, see my post on this one page back.

I used an older save at the start of Ep. 13 and 'progressed' from there. Takes about 30 seconds :p

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi, see my post on this one page back.

I used an older save at the start of Ep. 13 and 'progressed' from there. Takes about 30 seconds :p
Now I "die" without an explanation after the movie visit ... wtf?

It seems I get that with every save I have. After some time I just get thrown on the main menu.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Sooo is this worth downloading? I keep seeing people calling it a trainwreck and how short the updates are. Dont really want to bother downloading something if its shit lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sooo is this worth downloading? I keep seeing people calling it a trainwreck and how short the updates are. Dont really want to bother downloading something if its shit lol
im curious also. Is it worth a download for someone who never played this, or any Slonique game, before?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
im curious also. Is it worth a download for someone who never played this, or any Slonique game, before?
All Slonique games go like this more or less (ha I've played most of them to watch the shitshow because at this point I feel like he's just trolling us)...

Start out with an appealing premise, have a bunch of hot models to build hype when seeing the previews (i.e. See "On My Own" or "Oh My Love"), introduce a bunch of annoying elements for no apparent reason (i.e. over the top grind sometimes, incredibly annoying MC, random cuckolding without explanation, stupid plot premises that make no sense at all, etc), rush the development and have a lackluster payoff at the end (if it gets finished at all -- or just abandon the project) probably because of boredom or wanting to milk patrons (see "Abyss"), move onto next project, and start whole process over again.

The guy has some talent, it's just annoying he can't stay focused or listen to criticism, or actually deliver on a game...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, used to be that the renders were his redeeming virtue but even those have gone south with this episode - witness the lackluster 'park' backdrop. Also no real story in this - and the one H-scene (BJ) was halfhearted at best.

I got a feeling his heart isn't in it anymore - but then again ain't that nuthin' new w/ him.

So - my opinion is 'no, save yourself the trouble' and go play another game that's more worthy of your time. YMMV and stuff like that - but that's my personal opinion.

Me I am only in it for the trainwrecks...

Reactions: desmosome
R

RWaites Jnr

Start new game and it will give youb the option of which chapter youbwant to play

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Well, used to be that the renders were his redeeming virtue but even those have gone south with this episode - witness the lackluster 'park' backdrop. Also no real story in this - and the one H-scene (BJ) was halfhearted at best.

I got a feeling his heart isn't in it anymore - but then again ain't that nuthin' new w/ him.

So - my opinion is 'no, save yourself the trouble' and go play another game that's more worthy of your time. YMMV and stuff like that - but that's my personal opinion.

Me I am only in it for the trainwrecks...
Yep, same here. Cant stop watching the trainwrecks.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Think I'm going to let the content build up some more, I love this VN but the chapters tend to be very short sometimes.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think I stopped playing this when I got ambushed with a cuck scene with the mother, did the game get any better or did you eventually get cucked with the daughter too?
Edit: Oof those comments told me everything I needed to know. lol:WutFace:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] or did you eventually get cucked with the daughter too? [...]
Nooooo wayyyyy, Jose.

Cucked by this spoiled brat that panics when you grope her tits? FFS....

She'd faint if she'd have to actually be on the receiving end of a good banging....

Reactions: bernthal

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
At this point I just play this game by pure inertia, there is no appeal, the story is a train wreck, the characters are just dumb, the MC is the dumbest and most moronic MC in the history of the world, the dev clearly doesn't care anymore, he should make MC fuck kathy and get this over with once and for all

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nooooo wayyyyy, Jose.

Cucked by this spoiled brat that panics when you grope her tits? FFS....

She'd faint if she'd have to actually be on the receiving end of a good banging....
I remember the game being just 1 choice or game over. Is one of the "game overs" when you try to do anything with her?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I remember the game being just 1 choice or game over. Is one of the "game overs" when you try to do anything with her?
Yes, if you 'squeeze' her tits... She'll complain about the pains you inflict upon her and - you guessed it - "Game over".

See the so-called WT for LTN-14...

Reactions: bosa43

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yea patch does nothing, doesnt ask to overwrite anything like your instructions say
the patch only overwrites itself. if you install the patch in a fresh copy of LTN, nothing will be overwritten.
and now the installation, just extract the file from the archive into the folder, where the rpyc files are (or the rpy files, if you unren'ed the game). this folder is named game.
if you start now a new game or load a save file from a vanilla LTN installation, the names of the main characters are questioned. if this happens, your sister is no longer your best friend but your sister again.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes