1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
so after playing "on my own" i find myself way more interested in the mom than the other girls, this game really needs a Sandra path... but does anyone know which chapters have the players scenes with her? That walkthrough is ambiguous at best as to what is happening to whom.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Despite the fact, that the 'magic pill' turned Jessie into a cock hungry slut i enjoy the scenes with her. If Slonique would just walk two steps closer to god and make a full blown incest game with jessie and have all the other character's be relations and in-laws, that would make me happy, too. Kathy's mom basically is MC's mom in all his other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Safetydummy

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, I'm done here. I can't understand how did I manage to stay with this game for this long. The last chapter confirms me that it's total pure pile of shit.

It looks like: Make some random renders, make some random text, put it together, add some code, mix it and release it like new chapter.

Only good thing are renders, but when you have not so pretty girls (not to mention bullshit "story"), even great renders won't help you.

But on the other side, I'm grateful to Slonique, very grateful. Because it was his game, Abyss, which brings me here to this world of this awesome games & people.

So thank you, but that's it. Never more.

NotThePeter

Aug 1, 2017
What pisses me off most about Slonique is that he is still pulling in 800 bucks with the pile of shit he's producing. His supporters really have to be dense with all the actually good games on Patreon.

D

Deleted member 992182

This fn game, lol.

2 months for a chapter 14 update and it's 60 seconds long, consisting of you banging the same 2 whores you've banged 100x.

47 years into the game most people just wanna fuck the neighbor in the thumbnail. Kelly? Katie? People just wanna fuck her and 802 chapters in it's still just touching her tit before fucking some tramp at work lol

2/10. Had a ton of promise but fuck this game.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This game started out so well. But the last several updates have been a joke. I use to enjoy this game, but I will stop playing it

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
...47 years into the game most people just wanna fuck the neighbor in the thumbnail. Kelly? Katie? People just wanna fuck her and 802 chapters in it's still just touching her tit before fucking some tramp at work lol
Game suffers from the same problem as dating my daughter. The main character is pretty vanilla to begin (she is still killer cute, though) with and she requires other characters to set herself apart from but at some point these characters are way more interesting or develop a far more dynamic and interesting story. Final girl Katy just as Daughter from DMD is a static centerpiece in the story, not a goal you take step by step. As a consequence extra character's story delays the main girlstory.
I think slonique makes a good try in presenting other character's as lustful obstructions to your final goal: A happy life with your neighborhood girl, Katy. Problem is: Why would i still aim for Sweet Katy AFTER I banged her mom, her best friend (my sister), my ex-girlfriend, my secretary, had a threesome with my ex-girlfriend and sister, my secretary and my sister and banged a random chick i forgot.
At this point in the story the player should already be in a close and intimate relationship with Katy, presented with a threesome option between either MC's sister and Katy or ex-girlfriend and katy to make OR break her... but we didn't even get to eat katie's pussy ONCE neither did we get a sloppy hand job.
How can someone so casually successful at fucking unwilling and manipulative partners (bossy sister, bitchy ex, spoiled housewife), fail at getting virgin? If naive virgin pussy was harder to get than random pussy, then all randoms would be virgins! Not to mention that Abyss-girl is Katie's surrogate as far as dating goes. MC just decided to corrupt instead of charming her like katy. Man needs variety i suppose.
Also. even though i enjoy the challenge of taming strong females for my harem. By this update MC should have Katy on a tight leash and the only other 'hard to get' female should be MC's own mom. I mean come on he gave D to every chick on the block why can't he assert himself without the help of coercion and drugs?

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes