1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
please be a bit more vague, when pointing out your problems with this patch ;)
I have downloaded the patch put it in the game file folder nothing happened so i figured mayby i put it in the wrong place so i put it in the same page as the application still no dice. Not really sure what im doing wrong here

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have downloaded the patch put it in the game file folder nothing happened so i figured mayby i put it in the wrong place so i put it in the same page as the application still no dice. Not really sure what im doing wrong here
you actually extracted the archive into the folder game?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Yes was i not supposed to thats how i did all the other patches for the games i play and they work
no, you did all right
but you don't have to fill a little questionnaire, when starting a new game?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
no, you did all right
but you don't have to fill a little questionnaire, when starting a new game?
No nothing like that pops up i click on start and a list of chapters pop up i click on chapter one but no questionnaire

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
well, i tested the patch with the orig. game, the crunched version, the unren'ed game..
works everywhere, dunno what you do different :confused:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I downloaded this game and thought it was pretty good. Only problem is that I'm playing the Android version and the menu only shows from chapter 2 to chapter 12. I'm sure the other chapters are there but the menu configuration is set up wrong so I can't access the other chapters. Can someone fix this please.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I don't get the gameplay of this game. What's the point of choosing the actions if it's gonna make you restart the whole thing because of the karma? I've never kept saving and loading so many times LOL

Might as well give it one option

R

RWaites Jnr

I don't get the gameplay of this game. What's the point of choosing the actions if it's gonna make you restart the whole thing because of the karma? I've never kept saving and loading so many times LOL

Might as well give it one option
Download UnRen open in game folder choose 1 to unlock CG images>5 for rollback (page up on my lap-top>6 to skip forwardCTRL works on any RenPY game

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes