1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ltn.jpg

Overview:
So, meet Kathy, your new neighbor. She is 18 and she studies Arts. A romantic dreamer living mostly in the fantasy world of beauty and art. She's new to the city: they've just arrived. Being taken away from her school, friends and everything she loves and cares for, Kathy feels desperately lonely in this new and completely strange city. Her mum and dad are not much of support to her. Her dad works hard to provide for the family, while her mum is busy seducing everything male around her. Will you be able to establish deep connection with Kathy?! And how far will this 'connection' go?! It all depends on choices you make.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-15
Release Date: 2019-01-13
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Sequel: Love Thy Neighbor 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others: -
ANDROID

Patches:

Extras: -
Italian translation

The mac version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

kathy_c1s6_special1.png kathy_c1s8_special1.png kathy_c1s8_surprised.png sandra_c1s9_special1.png 60220_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Short demo, 3DCG was good unlike some. Length of content is based on your choices. Maybe could have been full day flushed out for proper demo. Will wait a couple updates before I can truly give a more fact based opinion.

U

User_10739

I think I have tried every combination of answers and have not seen 95% of the pics in the images folder. That still isn't saying much...

Abyss is coming to a conclusion I believe in Oct and this game will take over.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think I have tried every combination of answers and have not seen 95% of the pics in the images folder. That still isn't saying much...

Abyss is coming to a conclusion I believe in Oct and this game will take over.
does abyss have any actual sex scene with the main two characters or is the game going to just be a giant cock tease

Reactions: introx

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ah ty, also is it just me or did they drag it out for too long. should sex be at v10 and they more interesting sex as it goes to v14, cause just goind blowjob sex anal, is kinda boring i would prefer something like blowjob/69 then, slowpaced sex/normal sex, then fast/roughsex/fancierpositions sex, and then slow anal sex building into normal, then fast anal, and more interesting positions anal. like they need to spread out the build up of sex more.... or am i just being too critical?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm pulled up this game by Sloniques name and see a couple of abandoned games. Hope this one will be seen through to the end.*wink wink*. I can't judge why others were abandoned until i read up on them. Will be looking for a couple of updates then it's Game On.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Why was this even bothered with? anyone get more than giving the girl your WiFi password?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m gonna wait for the mother...

she look better than the girl to me..

and i m pretty bored to try fucking small child'ish girl :)

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
While I was into Abyss myself I could definitely see the appeal it had and it all honesty while it wasnt my taste it was something much different than most of the games coming out lately.
Ima gonna keep an eye on this as I think Slonique has a lot of potential even if this does from first look appear to be a copy cat of
(Havent actually downloaded and tested it. This is just what I see based on first on glance)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
While I was into Abyss myself I could definitely see the appeal it had and it all honesty while it wasnt my taste it was something much different than most of the games coming out lately.
Ima gonna keep an eye on this as I think Slonique has a lot of potential even if this does from first look appear to be a copy cat of
(Havent actually downloaded and tested it. This is just what I see based on first on glance)
I was going to say the same thing. My sweet neighbors clone, but with the Mom from On My Own recycled and a new model for the daughter.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I was going to say the same thing. My sweet neighbors clone, but with the Mom from On My Own recycled and a new model for the daughter.
Im willing to see where it goes though. Cuz Babysitter is pretty much a clone of DMD but the story is different enough that its able to stand out.
wheres your peekaboobs gif 8*( that would have more content then this demo :p
And this why like many other users on this forum I usually avoid playing Demos and 0.1s :p
I will make expections depending on comments about the demo and also if the game stands out enough and I wanna test it out

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Im willing to see where it goes though. Cuz Babysitter is pretty much a clone of DMD but the story is different enough that its able to stand out.

And this why like many other users on this forum I usually avoid playing Demos and 0.1s :p
I will make expections depending on comments about the demo and also if the game stands out enough and I wanna test it out
i love that little minx :p

Reactions: Mark600601
1.50 star(s) 49 Votes