1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?

Greetings.

bubak

Feb 2, 2018
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?

Greetings.
This game is (and unfortunately stay) unfinished (ver. 0.16). Slonique unfortunately decides to abandon it, and make a new game, which is not as good as this one... So it's not as long as it may be, and as some others games are, but still great, and not so short :)

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
This game is (and unfortunately stay) unfinished (ver. 0.16). Slonique unfortunately decides to abandon it, and make a new game, which is not as good as this one... So it's not as long as it may be, and as some others games are, but still great, and not so short :)
Hello.
I thought it was a finished game because of the label on it.
Thanks for the info.
Greetings.

bubak

Feb 2, 2018
It is labeled by that, because Slonique says it will never be finished, but want to call it a full game, so it "completed",. but not done :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It is labeled by that, because Slonique says it will never be finished, but want to call it a full game, so it "completed",. but not done :(
Do you have that post for that info because if you do this needs to be marked abandoned instead of finish or completed.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
If this is to be considered "complete" by the dev, in this state, it needs to be tagged as Abandoned.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Love Thy Neighbor [v0.16] APK -

Reactions: Farmergamer

TMBABY

Dec 9, 2020
IS this worth playing? im not a fan of sharing content, but the game has no tags for it, but some reviews say there is that content so im confused.

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
with this patch you can now name all main characters and define your relationship to Jessie.

usage: drop the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation (overwrite a previous version).

update 11.12.2018: v5 of the incest restoration patch is here, a new character to be named.

have fun and please report problems
is this patch still working in v.016 ??

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes