slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Are you thinking of the daily task where you can have her flirt with a neighbour? If so, once you get her to a certain lewd level you have breakfast in the morning and can choose it there.
hmm maybe it was that and its been that long that i forget, I swear it was like youd hear her with them or something but i might be confusing it for another HTML game.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Am i rembering wrong or was there scenes where you mom would bring guys home from work at one point? or is that still in there and im missing it? some help would be thanked as im going crazy trying to find it.
You must be thinking of another game :)

Reactions: slexywexy

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So I restarted and went the office route and now I am stuck not being able to buy a butt plug from the online store. If you're going to give cheats, you need to add a cheat to hit the next check point

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
So I restarted and went the office route and now I am stuck not being able to buy a butt plug from the online store. If you're going to give cheats, you need to add a cheat to hit the next check point
Well if you post your new save file I can fix that for you. Unfortunately adding a cheat like you say is a bit complex and likely to be buggy as a result.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
here it is
Do one more net dress clothing event (lunch/dinner -> clothing event), sleep, and then the option to unlock the sex shop should be available in the morning. Sorry the shop trigger is a bit buggy, there is a fallback trigger in the net dress clothing event for that case which should work.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
About time I let you all in on what's coming in R11.5. Aiming to have it out in a few weeks.

Release 11.5 Content
  • Lydia Gym - The final batch of gym content. Finishing off the fitness progression to level 10. Multiple events like you saw in the last batch. With a special reward at the end.
  • Lydia Prostitute Stat - Tied to the gym ntr content. Will be useful later at the club and office jobs.
  • Pregnancy System - Fully implemented for Jen at least (possibly Lydia too if time allows). Should come with a bunch of small events to unlock and control it. Other characters will become available once they have end game events to take advantage of the system.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Do one more net dress clothing event (lunch/dinner -> clothing event), sleep, and then the option to unlock the sex shop should be available in the morning. Sorry the shop trigger is a bit buggy, there is a fallback trigger in the net dress clothing event for that case which should work.
if you mean use a favor to wear clothes they are gone. they don't show up

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
1683338912059.png

Click on rewards. There's nothing there

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 2599531

Click on rewards. There's nothing there
Clothing events are marked with the black shirt icon, they're the ones you use to level up her clothing level. At your clothing stage, she's wearing the net dress. You're looking for the "Check out her dress" or "Check her out as she cooks" links, which are available at lunch/dinner when she is cooking.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Have you definitely finished the previous event? Check the computer and see if you're missing something. If you have done the event there might be a morning event where you do the "level up".
I was able to get past it, i think it was the clothing level that stopped me but i eventually got through it

Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes