JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
I'm working on the "Public Shenanigans" goal for Jen, but I can't seem to unlock the handjobs. I've had one, from the previous goal, but no more. It say it should happen in my bedroom between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., but I'm getting nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm working on the "Public Shenanigans" goal for Jen, but I can't seem to unlock the handjobs. I've had one, from the previous goal, but no more. It say it should happen in my bedroom between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m., but I'm getting nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.
You unlocked a couple new options in the sandbox events. She'll give you hjs at the end of the tv watch chain or when masturbating together at night. That's what you need to do.

Reactions: JKrieger

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
You unlocked a couple new options in the sandbox events. She'll give you hjs at the end of the tv watch chain or when masturbating together at night. That's what you need to do.
First of all, thank you very much for the reply.

Second, I don't think I've seen either of those two chains. How and where do I start them?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
First of all, thank you very much for the reply.

Second, I don't think I've seen either of those two chains. How and where do I start them?
After dinner in the living room, the watch tv option. Once she leaves the living room, she moves to her bedroom, you can find the "have some fun" option in the hall at that time.

Reactions: JKrieger

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
After dinner in the living room, the watch tv option. Once she leaves the living room, she moves to her bedroom, you can find the "have some fun" option in the hall at that time.
Yes, thank you! I figured it out. I was just too busy spending my evenings running the club, I completely forgot there might be things happening at home in that time slot as well.

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
RELEASE 11.5 NOW AVAILABLE!
  • New Pregnancy system, available for Jen and Lydia
  • New Lydia gym content
  • A small club event for Lydia
Full changelog available in the OP! I recommend you make a backup of your save (save menu -> save to disk) before engaging with the pregnancy system. It's bit hard to test, so take the precaution just in case something nasty happens ;)

If you do encounter weird behaviour or a bug, please report it, and ideally attach your save file to your post!

Reactions: Wisthep

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
RELEASE 11.5 NOW AVAILABLE!
  • New Pregnancy system, available for Jen and Lydia
  • New Lydia gym content
  • A small club event for Lydia
Full changelog available in the OP! I recommend you make a backup of your save (save menu -> save to disk) before engaging with the pregnancy system. It's bit hard to test, so take the precaution just in case something nasty happens ;)

If you do encounter weird behaviour or a bug, please report it, and ideally attach your save file to your post!
Cool. Are there pregnant pictures for those actresses?

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Looks like if Jen and Lydia's Big News are available at the same time, you can only see one of them while the other I think goes off and sets it's condition without viewing it

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes