Collection Video Love Wolf Collection [2023-11-29 [Love Wolf]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Manboy1985

Jul 24, 2021
love wolf makes videos using VaM, is it possible to run them in VaM with camera controls, custom looks, etc? I see alot of MMD videos as well wondered the same. thanks, hope it's not a stupid question

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Sorry if it has already been asked, but is there any chance that someone will provide a torrent for the entire collection?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 1013239

Overview:
Love Wolf is a 3D artist who makes long animations of original characters. He focuses on women being abused by oily monsters, aliens, and futanaris in spooky settings.​

Updated: 2022-09-13
Artist: Love Wolf
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p and 1440p
Pages: 22 pictures, 2 soundtracks
Length: 54 animations (05:17:10)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Collection contents:
Download
Pictures and Soundtracks: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
720p animations
1080p animations
1440p animations (not all vids)

View attachment 1013240 View attachment 1013241 View attachment 1013242 View attachment 1013243 View attachment 1013244
this is a masterpiece. Very talented artist, complete artwork collection amazingly done
more new 4K quality images renpy games should be inspired by this style & tags, in the future (y)

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
Someone got the new vids? i saw a couple one on naughty machinima (which you can dl from there with jdownloader2) which aren't here but on patreon there seems to be more :)

NVV

Jan 19, 2019
love wolf makes videos using VaM, is it possible to run them in VaM with camera controls, custom looks, etc? I see alot of MMD videos as well wondered the same. thanks, hope it's not a stupid question
Who is this MMD ? I've Seen a lot of his/her Vam videos but can't find him anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: KoroG90

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
There are two answers to this:

1) If LoveWolf were to provide us with the 'Scene' (what you call an instance of VaM, where you make your videos happen..), if he were to provide those scenes somewhere then you would be able to open and run them inside VaM assuming you had the necessary 'Dependencies' (the ingredients VaM needs to rebuild the scene, all the textures, components etc.). If LoveWolf were to package his scenes and upload them then theoretically yes, we could open and run them ourselves.

Packaging Scenes in VaM for others to use isn't as simple as hitting 'package scene', although it doesn't sound too complicated either. LoveWolf would just have to spend his time packaging scenes instead of making videos. I would love to play around with his scenes I think there's a ton to learn from him/her/them but I doubt LoveWolf will ever release the VaM scenes. Too much work and there are tons of creators who are very talented who already release scenes, WeebU being one example.

2) Another, less relevant answer to your question is: there are several plugins that allow you to add a video into VaM and have it play, either in the background or just as an image panel to watch it etc. That's much easier to do but probably not what you're asking for, I assume you're asking for answer #1.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes