Collection Video Love Wolf Collection [2023-11-29 [Love Wolf]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
Loved his older stuff, when he went to VAM he lost his touch :(
Kinda agree though, although from what I understood he's working on multiple projects at once and some of them are very similar to what he's been putting out before he moved to VAM - e.g. zombie/monster styled videos.

I would like him to be working on just 2 vids at once, cause like this he releases very few things in a long time and mostly just teasers or incomplete videos.

Anyway still glad he's still active!

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
All ways wonder what happen to the women in the Subway video ,did they end up in some kind of breeding lair with others.

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
He's really taking the time, isn't he:D But seriously now I can't wait for the next release of his, he was for a long time someone who was making the zombie / horror animations of a decent production. I actually got inspired by him enough to start doing my own too with a similar themes.

Not that I would like to self promote or anything but since he's taking a lot of time between the releases now I made this video about 4 months ago:

I am working on new stuff but it takes me a lot of time because I am trying to do my videos with a little story to it and not just jump through black screen to the sex.

either way hope his samus animation will be good I plan on doing one in the future too.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
He's really taking the time, isn't he:D But seriously now I can't wait for the next release of his, he was for a long time someone who was making the zombie / horror animations of a decent production. I actually got inspired by him enough to start doing my own too with a similar themes.

Not that I would like to self promote or anything but since he's taking a lot of time between the releases now I made this video about 4 months ago:

I am working on new stuff but it takes me a lot of time because I am trying to do my videos with a little story to it and not just jump through black screen to the sex.

either way hope his samus animation will be good I plan on doing one in the future too.
Hot. If you do story, simple text like love wolf uses is enough to get the point across imo.

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
Hot. If you do story, simple text like love wolf uses is enough to get the point across imo.
Agree, but for me it's also about the visuals too.

I like to animate and challenge myself to create the scenes most creators tend to skip.

I also feel like I would need help with those text lines:D e.g. jackerman gets whole stories sent directly to him from people. He then picks a story based off a voting, maybe tweaks it a bit and then animates... He does use a VA, but he could just use the text if he wanted to.

But I will think about doing something similar with only text, so the video will be more "straight forward".

Licky911

Sep 28, 2020

This is great! Keep doing this forced deepthroat stuff. Love it.

Reactions: shidy
Dec 12, 2021
Agree, but for me it's also about the visuals too.

I like to animate and challenge myself to create the scenes most creators tend to skip.

I also feel like I would need help with those text lines:D e.g. jackerman gets whole stories sent directly to him from people. He then picks a story based off a voting, maybe tweaks it a bit and then animates... He does use a VA, but he could just use the text if he wanted to.

But I will think about doing something similar with only text, so the video will be more "straight forward".
I can help you with a nice storyline if you want.

perperz

May 29, 2017
He should have stayed with TK17, VAM takes so much longer to create anything decent and honestly the new VAM ones aren´t much better than his old TK17 work.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes