Collection Video Love Wolf Collection [2023-11-29 [Love Wolf]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alexis81

Oct 12, 2019
So much high quality in animations and graphics, im stunned.

Just a pity at least for me that there is so much Zombie / Monsters in there.

He could do such stunning dom/sub animations & stories with human characters and background stories.

Jan 14, 2021
One of the most underrated artist out there. Love_Wolf keeps getting better and better at his job. The ONLY ONE animator i've donated so far. If you are into some lovecraftian/horror/fantasy/rapey shit then you are in the right place.

You can find his animations at rule34video too. He is posting nearly every work he'd done both in naughty machinima and rule34video.

There is some kind of a weird attraction about his animations. Like some short horror movies but in a lewd way. I love his taste of music on the works he'd done.

Also i always wanted to see his videos with total voice overs. And to test it he did that too. And it is fucking fantastic! It is actully a old video but he re-edited with voice overs.

Just think that he could did this to all of his older & newer animations. It would be great.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I really like the fact, that LoveWolf animated even the clothes, which is absolutly impressive. Good to see some talented DEV out there, that don't "clue" the clothes to the body, especially to the boobs. ;)
And of course, there is a huge progress compared with his older works.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, if possible he really should have his previous vids dubbed over, having actual voice acting adds so much more to it.

Anyone have a download of his The Forest voice over?

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, if possible he really should have his previous vids dubbed over, having actual voice acting adds so much more to it.

Anyone have a download of his The Forest voice over?
I'm trying to upload some of his vids on rule34video but i have to use VPN to do it. And it fucks up my net speed.

I've found his own profile in xvideos and download some of his work (inclueded 'forest voice over') where you can't find in rule34video and tried to upload there but the site deleted it :KEK:. Beacuse of xvideos watermark.

Anyway. Naughty machinima sucks. But he uploads most of his content there instead of rule34video.
I don't know the reason behind his choise but it would be better if he had done the opposite. He would gain much more audience too (in my opinion atleast).

Link:

And also i can't find a torrent option to download his work so i have to fucking wait or pay for premium. From 8 videos i uploaded here today 5 of them got deleted beacuse of xvideos bullshit. The other 3 i downloaded from here & uploaded there is still up.

I will try to upload his can't foundable content as many as i can on rule34video. It will going to take time tho...

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021
I'm trying to upload some of his vids on rule34video but i have to use VPN to do it. And it fucks up my net speed.

I've found his own profile in xvideos and download some of his work (inclueded 'forest voice over') where you can't find in rule34video and tried to upload there but the site deleted it :KEK:. Beacuse of xvideos watermark.

Anyway. Naughty machinima sucks. But he uploads most of his content there instead of rule34video.
I don't know the reason behind his choise but it would be better if he had done the opposite. He would gain much more audience too (in my opinion atleast).

Link:

And also i can't find a torrent option to download his work so i have to fucking wait or pay for premium. From 8 videos i uploaded here today 5 of them got deleted beacuse of xvideos bullshit. The other 3 i downloaded from here & uploaded there is still up.

I will try to upload his can't foundable content as many as i can on rule34video. It will going to take time tho...

Yeap. Now you can find all of his content on rule34video. It's here.

MasterMike8008

Mar 14, 2018
I've always been a big fan of this guys work. I hope he continues experimenting with Virt-a-mate because I think it is a much more powerful engine than TK17. I've been working on something that shares a lot of the same themes as what love wolf makes in Virt-a-mate that I will be releasing soon, but it contains an element that is distinctly original that I would be happy if Love Wolf would consider doing in his own videos. You'll know what I mean soon enough...

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
I really like the fact, that LoveWolf animated even the clothes, which is absolutly impressive. Good to see some talented DEV out there, that don't "clue" the clothes to the body, especially to the boobs. ;)
And of course, there is a huge progress compared with his older works.
so.. not that he "didn't" animate the clothes but it's a byproduct/feature of Virt-A-Mate, it's called 'sim-clothing', clothes that have physics baked into the cloth mesh. It's not always super accurate but with some tinkering it's fantastic. Also, it isn't that easy of a program to use, idk how Love Wolf learned it so quickly, there's not a lot to building a scene but to make it look realistic isn't easy

Reactions: Balial42
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes