Collection Video Love Wolf Collection [2023-11-29 [Love Wolf]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sasha2415

May 25, 2017
Can anybody tell what is missing in OP from these folders?
It's missing the Enthralled and Captiva 2 video from the "New Release" folder, which is oddly labeled as Captiva Final. It's also missing the two test videos VIP and Horror Subway redux, which are WIP

Edit: Also Mr. and Mrs. Claus, Sadako and Strawman videos, and the Bloodrayne SFX test

Last edited:
Reactions: wgkov

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
There will be another version of captiva with Lara Croft and also another futa Video.
Here is a update of some works and the current one -
are these "short tests" made in virt a mate ? or is this some blender plugin ?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
>just play on easy setting dude
nah i'll find a way, after all i like the feel of Warp overtaking me
Well, it's literally written as my signature with colour and everything under every one of my posts, can't do simpler in that case.

Or you can direct download the files directly from the original post with a download manager like jDownloader.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xenon-San

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Well, it's literally written as my signature with colour and everything under every one of my posts, can't do simpler in that case.

Or you can direct download the files directly from the original post with a download manager like jDownloader.
oh i have signatures turned off
i still have nightmares after that one old forum i used
but thanks for concern m8 i appricieate it

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
oh i have signatures turned off
i still have nightmares after that one old forum i used
but thanks for concern m8 i appricieate it
To put it simply, if you want fast torrent, choose a client that regularly updated to support latest feature (DHT, PeX, Bittorrent v2 etc) like (very similar interface to uTorrent) / / plenty of good option available.

uTorrent not only doesn't support high piece size when it's been years that other client support it (not to mention doesn't support Bittorrent v2 who improve peer discovery and download among other things) but I wouldn't keep a closed-source client like that who was literally bundle with a stealth inside it that hijack some of your CPU to mine.

Reactions: Xenon-San
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes