Collection Video Love Wolf Collection [2023-11-29 [Love Wolf]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 20, 2021
He should have stayed with TK17, VAM takes so much longer to create anything decent and honestly the new VAM ones aren´t much better than his old TK17 work.
Yeah tell me about it, when I switched from playing drums to guitar , my drum solos totally sucked on guitar, So I think I'm gonna go back to drums and see if I can get my guitar solos better on drums...

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
I can help you with a nice storyline if you want.
hey, yeah maybe, why not.

At the moment I still have 2 animations that I will have to finish first and won't be won't be adding text to them because I already planned them out and animted a lot of scenes.

First one that I will hopefully finish before christmas is a POV animation of Black Widow and Thanos and the second one which will be longer and will take me more time to finish is with Claire Redfield, zombie and eventually Mr. X.

Then I already have some side projects in mind and started some testing. But idk man, if you want, you can try and come up with something. I don't want to promise you anything, so that you put your time in it and then I will decide to not use it and you'd be mad you wasted your time:D

So if you've got a story in head - try to write it down comprehensively with some "lines" and send it to me here or on my twitter @troochnsfw

cheers!

Anonimable

Mar 27, 2022
I have a question. What is the difference between "Sadako Final Raw" and "Sadako Fixed Raw"? (also, same question for "Sadako Final Words" and "Sadako Final Words Fixed")

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I have a question. What is the difference between "Sadako Final Raw" and "Sadako Fixed Raw"? (also, same question for "Sadako Final Words" and "Sadako Final Words Fixed")
The Name tells you everything you need to know.
The DEV release all of his videos in 4 versions:
HQ and SQ as well as with text or without. Fixed means, that he changed something on that video which is a little different to the first version.

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
I see there is a Ghouls 3 preview on Rule34, about 5min long. Had no idea it had been out there so long without hearing about it here. After I joined this site, I all but stopped scouring the web to find content. Preview looks promising, but if its really a year old like Rule34 says, I am not hopeful it will ever be finished. Thats unfortunate because Ghouls is by far my fave series for LW. I prefer his less monstery futa models, and use of restraint devices.

Last edited:

Anonimable

Mar 27, 2022
The Name tells you everything you need to know.
The DEV release all of his videos in 4 versions:
HQ and SQ as well as with text or without. Fixed means, that he changed something on that video which is a little different to the first version.
It's as simple as that? I thought it was something more complex hahaha. Thanks for the explanation

Reactions: Balial42
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes