3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well when you finish the game says that's it for this version and screen turns black and says will continue!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I hope this one isn't dead. I loved the sex scenes in it.
And the option to be "loving" and nice indeed. Really seductive, not just dropping a pill in a glass of wine.

I didn't mind the perv talk during sex, that some find so difficult to understand. (why is he calling her a little slut, after I was so nice to her all the time..., sorry bros, it's hot for some to talk dirty while fucking).

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
Yeah, thats the last one.
There is a post from Nov. 30, but Patreon only.
Nothing on a newer version

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
Hm. I think that the game will not end as “expected“ from the Dev. It seems he will rush it to the end.
I hope i'm wrong and he will thrill us.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well he said if hes Patreons increase he will quit hes job, if he did and not earned what he was expected, and not leaving under mommy & daddy roof i guess hes screwed?

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
If I had a dollar for every slacker dev on Patreon who had "real life difficulties" as an explanation for disappearing for a while then I'd be rich.

How difficult is it to make a post letting people know you're going to be putting development on hold and then switching your Patreon to not charge people while you're away before you disappear?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes