3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
897 MBs for 1 scene update? I'm on metered internet, no way am DLing this. Dev should consider Add Patches if update development is going to be this slow.

Reactions: fromqb

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I have to admit that while what is given in 0.8 and 0.85 is good, it is verry short (even combined).

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... 3 pic in 1 month !!
... last update was 2 weeks ago.
Shorter update cycles, smaller update. But hopefully there are not many bugs to get fixed, so the 2 week-one scene cycle holds for a while. However promising, as it had been declared dead already a time ago...

tyvm for mentioning the changes, Max. P.S. I like your ava. ;)

Reactions: Amazonqween

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I played this game last year . Checked content today (waiting for BB update). From what I see will check back sometime next year.Might be worth playing then.

Reactions: Andy02

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'd like a bigger update as much as the next guy but they seem to be a lot closer together than some other games out there.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there any relationship stats or varied story paths based on selections in this game, does any one scene or interaction affect another? I'm kind of stumbling though this game and I'm enjoying the scenes. But I have no real clue as to weather I'm making a right or wrong choice or if I'm just being railroaded to scenes that have varied paths based on being less agressive or more considerate. Anyways if someone could give me a clue as to how this game functions, I'd appreciate it.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is there any relationship stats or varied story paths based on selections in this game, ...? being railroaded to scenes that have varied paths based on being less agressive or more considerate. ...
This, so much. Pretty much a VN, perhaps endings going to branch off at some point. Dev did sth else for a while and came back to to that game recently. So there's one main route, maybe some paths forking later on. Maybe some fillers into older parts, too (other devs do this, so why this dev shouldn't?). One example is the computer, which is useless atm, will let you do things later but not break main story plot - just a guess though.

Good news is, you cannot really miss sth right now, it will trigger. Bad news is, no choices that make a clear difference. Don't need play a whimp to get into knickers of the gals, be bold without suffrin' bad consequences. For now. ;)

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Dev made us happy with mom sex scene, but we now have a slow seduction of the mother who's feeling quite ashamed and the friend is unknowingly atm part of that seduction/corruption that will bring the MC back to her bed. At least that's what I think(want). Hope dev reads F95zone. I like this VN.

Reactions: Namco15 and Cirro84

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
Other game developers should really take notes of the sex and erotic scenes of this game, that is how is done. In most other games, they just drop their pants and stick it in. A little more effective than CGs tbh.

Definite props to this game developer though.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes