3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
am i the only one who thinks the relationship with the mom went from 1 - 100 way to quick? shes upset, vulnerable and a bit drunk so its understandable to kiss her, make out with her and maybe even a handy at most but instead they instantly have sex which seems like a pretty damn big leap right of the bat.
i think she's a nymphomaniac

Reactions: coaiereci

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
am i the only one who thinks the relationship with the mom went from 1 - 100 way to quick? shes upset, vulnerable and a bit drunk so its understandable to kiss her, make out with her and maybe even a handy at most but instead they instantly have sex which seems like a pretty damn big leap right of the bat.
Did you ever play his other game?

He can't write plot for shit.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That resume's hilarious!! Apparently that awkward scene is here to stay. I think I'll just ignore this version...

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
That resume's hilarious!! Apparently that awkward scene is here to stay. I think I'll just ignore this version...
That awkward scene is the only thing in this update. Literally.
With this speed he might reach one month worthy content in a year ... maybe

Reactions: jande21

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Please don't take offense and this isn't directed at you but ever notice how no-one in the military on the internet is a clerk or cook?:angel:;)
To all the clerk or cook be proud jarheads don't come home without you..

Reactions: dbp5ca

Johi

Jun 22, 2017
i agree . for me the story pretty much ended after that scene

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
The OP is dated oct, 2 - 2016 !!!
Can it be the slowest dev out here ? It might just be a hobby which take him few hours per month but damn, it is slow !

EDIT : 114 patrons------i would called them Saints :)

Reactions: Andy02

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Please don't take offense and this isn't directed at you but ever notice how no-one in the military on the internet is a clerk or cook?:angel:;)
I was a helicopter electrition or I enlisted as one, then got hurt and discharged before I was trained, but it was 6 month MOS training program lol. But yeah I met ass tons of clerks, and mechanics at fort Jackson yet online its like they just don't exist. Granted no one fesses up. Like my cousin is a dentist his sectary did his website for his new private practice he started, she put in he is a vet, but left it vague. He didn't like it he never served in a war or conflict the partied all day in South Korea as a Apache mechanic then swapped jobs to work on medical helicopters and spent rest of his "tour" in Colorado playing xbox and making his first kid with a woman he now loathes ever sleeping with lol.

But yeah every is trying cash in now on it, his secretary thought it was good for business but he did it at 18 and literally just played xbox all day and tried to get laid once his work hours were done. Put he paid into the GI bill whole tiem and other programs that is how he to be a dentist at almost no cost to him. While others were paying off debt he was doing every odd job including once a month prison gaurd teeth cleaning to get the start up for his own office.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I was a helicopter electrition or I enlisted as one, then got hurt and discharged before I was trained, but it was 6 month MOS training program lol. But yeah I met ass tons of clerks, and mechanics at fort Jackson yet online its like they just don't exist. Granted no one fesses up. Like my cousin is a dentist his sectary did his website for his new private practice he started, she put in he is a vet, but left it vague. He didn't like it he never served in a war or conflict the partied all day in South Korea as a Apache mechanic then swapped jobs to work on medical helicopters and spent rest of his "tour" in Colorado playing xbox and making his first kid with a woman he now loathes ever sleeping with lol.

But yeah every is trying cash in now on it, his secretary thought it was good for business but he did it at 18 and literally just played xbox all day and tried to get laid once his work hours were done. Put he paid into the GI bill whole tiem and other programs that is how he to be a dentist at almost no cost to him. While others were paying off debt he was doing every odd job including once a month prison gaurd teeth cleaning to get the start up for his own office.

Not a cook or a clerk but a FMF Corpsman. That mundane enough? Corpsman are the larges single MOS in the Navy I read somewhere.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
And snipers no less. I've lost count of amount of people on internet forums stating they are "trained snipers". I guess snipers like internet forums more than clerks or cooks.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Guys, I don't want to sound rude, but can you stop going off-topic here. You can discuss about the army in another thread created for that.

I usually try to go to the last page and read last posts of a thread to know information regarding the game. But to my surprise finding posts about who is and who is'nt posting in the army. Sorry but stop. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes