3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
From the Patreon:

Bad news..
Patrons only
Aug 31 at 4:22pm
Hello everyone
Unfortunately version 0.8 release date is delayed approximately for two more weeks

I know that it is not what you expected but shit happens

Hope the attachments will cheer you up :)

<will post attachments in a bit">

Reactions: pitruchio

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok, thanks for the info.
I am hapy to hear its only a delay. I guess that is actualy even better. Since most releases are clos to the end and /or beginning of the month its nice to have something to look forward to in the middle of the month :)

Having fiddled with ren'py and daz (had the idea of making my own story) i soon discoverd how time consuming this can be. However the most time will go in teh forst two chapters as all the characters and locations need to be setup.

That one i had my eyes on for the mother part.

Anyway i will not polute this topic with off/topic stuff.

My point is i like this one because the models look realistic and not every woman has CUP ZZZ as breasts with a super slim body.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Hi

Really well good this game i love it very much
I wait for the rest of the story with eagerness :)

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Guy's are we sure this game not abandoned? No post to the Patreon site in a month or so..

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Last post was 31st of August. That's only 2 weeks.
Unfortunately, some people live in an alternate dimension, where time moves much faster. One week for us, equates to 1 month for Andy02, so unfortunately for Andy02, two whole months have passed without word. Also people from that dimension are usually very short, hairy (like Hobbits) and wear their shoes on the wrong feet.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
From the Patreon:

Bad news..
Patrons only
Aug 31 at 4:22pm
Hello everyone
Unfortunately version 0.8 release date is delayed approximately for two more weeks

I know that it is not what you expected but shit happens

Hope the attachments will cheer you up :)

<will post attachments in a bit">
As the post said, normally, the release "new" date, will be very soon so... wait and see i guess.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
That is awful English in my last post. My apologies, I was rather tired.

Let's see what V0.8 brings. I'm excited.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Updated OP. No changelog at the Moment. If someone get it tell me so i can att it too.

annaan

Jul 13, 2017
dont get excited, it`s just a 5 min update, the scene from the end just continues an thats it. nothing more to it :(

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Unfortunately, some people live in an alternate dimension, where time moves much faster. One week for us, equates to 1 month for Andy02, so unfortunately for Andy02, two whole months have passed without word. Also people from that dimension are usually very short, hairy (like Hobbits) and wear their shoes on the wrong feet.
Wow nice I'm 6'2 trained by us military sniper, 4 tours, and training other now. hurrah

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
am i the only one who thinks the relationship with the mom went from 1 - 100 way to quick? shes upset, vulnerable and a bit drunk so its understandable to kiss her, make out with her and maybe even a handy at most but instead they instantly have sex which seems like a pretty damn big leap right of the bat.

Reactions: Johi

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
dont get excited, it`s just a 5 min update, the scene from the end just continues an thats it. nothing more to it :(
Indeed, I wonder what his patrons think of their money going down the drain for 5 minutes of gameplay, which doesn't even gives you any choice or anything, just VN

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes