3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
am i the only one who thinks the relationship with the mom went from 1 - 100 way to quick? shes upset, vulnerable and a bit drunk so its understandable to kiss her, make out with her and maybe even a handy at most but instead they instantly have sex which seems like a pretty damn big leap right of the bat.
LOL. You should thank the author by doing that fast because if there were no sex and content yet then many will complain

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Aside from Trump, I don't think I've ever seen a person this orange. It's...jarring. Specially in contrast to the pale skin of the other characters (like the mom).
In any case, the MC has an attitude that doesn't really appeal to me. Too macho, cocky douche, but the renders are quite good and the audio helps immersion.

Aug 16, 2017
there is only 1 big question I have about this game?VN?mildly interactive comic?..

how many more updates until clicking on the computer in MC's room no longer says 'coming in next version'?

sub questions of intrigue inc...1, why am I needing to click on a single option to move a scene forward?
2, why is there only one option to click?
3, why did I think this patreon milking project would improve?
4, is my pizza cooked yet?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Please don't take offense and this isn't directed at you but ever notice how no-one in the military on the internet is a clerk or cook?:angel:;)
92G here (thats a cook.) Proud to have been one too. But your right it is funny how everyone is a BAMF when logistics makes up the majority of the military.

back on topic....

I put this game on the shelf a while back, how much content are we looking at here?

Reactions: dbp5ca

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
there is only 1 big question I have about this game?VN?mildly interactive comic?..
Personally I go for, "VN who want to look like an interactive comic". There's some variables, but they are still (almost all) unused. As for your choice, it change a picture or two, sometimes just a line of dialog, and that's all. Not talking about the author yelling at you if you choose to not peek at Anna the first day by example.
I can't say that it will stay like this, since there's variables explicitly named like annaProgress and momProgress by example. But they are still to be used...
So, perhaps that we are still playing the introduction, or perhaps that, when the story will be finished, we'll have a lot more updates for to give a meaning to all of them. But in the last case, will we be still interested ?

4, is my pizza cooked yet?
Oops, it was yours ? I've a good and a bad news for you. The good one is that it was delicious...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Please don't take offense and this isn't directed at you but ever notice how no-one in the military on the internet is a clerk or cook?:angel:;)
I play my cartoon girl jackoff games from the local MEPS. Marine recruiter. I've made more soldiers cry than any sniper could.

On topic, I thought this game was dropped? It certainly feels like it was pieced together from the cutting room floor.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
v0.85
Well I better check what's new then.

Edit: Patreon posts on Lovely Guests v0.85 and Version 0.8 are behind a $5+ patron paywall, if anyone has access to them infos are very appreciated...

Also we need a changelog once in a while.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes