3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
So I had this weird encounter in the shower with my aunt, then I went to my Mom's room to talk about it and she was asleep (I peeked at her a bit but left without touching) and now I'm stuck in an endless loop of going from My Room to the Lounge to the Bathroom to the Kitchen and nothing is happening. No way to advance time, no options to take a different action, no other characters in site. Glitch?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So I had this weird encounter in the shower with my aunt, then I went to my Mom's room to talk about it and she was asleep (I peeked at her a bit but left without touching) and now I'm stuck in an endless loop of going from My Room to the Lounge to the Bathroom to the Kitchen and nothing is happening. No way to advance time, no options to take a different action, no other characters in site. Glitch?
Not a bug. Go to MC's room, click on the pillow on the bed (as usual) and workout or sleep until it's night to progress.

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I must be an idiot or something. The only thing that I can get in this game, is the shower scene with the aunt, and the sex with mom. It doesn't matter what choices I make, that's all that happens, then game over. What am I missing?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I must be an idiot or something. The only thing that I can get in this game, is the shower scene with the aunt, and the sex with mom. It doesn't matter what choices I make, that's all that happens, then game over. What am I missing?
What do you mean by 'then game over'? Everything else sounds like the same 'problem' I sorted out just 2 posts above yours.

Reactions: Cirro84

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
No, I know how to sleep, but nothing happens after. Is it just a case of doing it multiple times until something finally happens? I never even get the breakfast scene. And yes, after the mother sex scene, there is a game over screen. It's nothing that I'm doing.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... I never even get the breakfast scene. And yes, after mother sex scene, there is a game over screen. It's nothing that I'm doing.
Can be if you choose a wrong way you may get sorta 'game over' (e.g. you are going too fast, being too harsh with mom). Better save before scene, try your way, reload and use other choices (save scumming). Breakfast scene should trigger automatically after you have progressed.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
No, I know how to sleep, but nothing happens after. Is it just a case of doing it multiple times until something finally happens? I never even get the breakfast scene. And yes, after the mother sex scene, there is a game over screen. It's nothing that I'm doing.
That's odd. Sorry, it seems I can't help you with this.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
the first two sex scenes were quite unexpected, moms´ seems a little bit too early but nevertheless welcomed.
Good looking characters, easy to use UI. Picture Resolution seems odd, why not full HD?
Interesting Setup for further updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Any news or updates on this game apparently they banned hes patreon activity duo incest or beastility someone mentioned but the web page patreon perv2k16 still active and still can be commented and debated anyone else know something more?

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Any news or updates on this game apparently they banned hes patreon activity duo incest or beastility someone mentioned but the web page patreon perv2k16 still active and still can be commented and debated anyone else know something more?
The dev is sometimes a tad slow at updating. Didnt see any bestiality in the game so probably the incest thing. Hopefully he is doing a quick rework to try and bring his game into guides set by patreon.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
For a 0.85, the amount of content in there flimsy. It stops right at the nurse, not even 20min in game and it's over. Or am I doing something wrong?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes