3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 21, 2017
error using BOTH winzip and 7zip to open the file to extract, no go....and tried 3 of the links all FAIL :FeelsBadMan:

**nope got it! update 7zip to last stable update fixed extraction :FeelsGoodMan:

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
First time playing this game. The scene with Mom is absolutely one of the best, so intense and the model looks good as well.

Reactions: Namco15

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
but it's been close to 2 months since update and Perv said in his post that the update would in in Jan

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Not quite true... there was a small update done in January 2018! Checking the facts might be good beforehand...
Sorry, my bad.

I usual go after what it says on Patreon because some mods don't update when it was last updated in OP so I have stopped looking at that. Plus I also forgot for one minute about the Patreon Incest war so he probably deleted the post on Patreon.

That being said though, I am not that certain about it still being in development since it's been awhile since we heard anything from the dev (would like to be proven wrong though)

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
error using BOTH winzip and 7zip to open the file to extract, no go....and tried 3 of the links all FAIL :FeelsBadMan:

**nope got it! update 7zip to last stable update fixed extraction :FeelsGoodMan:
Thank you very much man ! Finnaly can play this game !

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes