3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:FeelsBadMan: ... if there's no activity since December & no news at all, probably the Developer is either dead or imprisoned.
Whatever it is, time to unfollow ...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Changed status to abandoned.. It's been 4+ months since his last activity that I could verify. No response or activity since the end of December 2017.
It's dead, folks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Especially since the first scene with mom was actually one of the best I've seen so far, at least if my memory serves me right.
Damn so another abandoned game. I really like this game, the mother thing was really hot. This autor was already slow with his work, but i think that if this game is abandoned the real fault is always to be attributed to the patreon site.
This autor as i said was already slow, put the remove all the incest content, remade a game that was already slow in update, the autor escape without thinging and i do not thing that someone can blame him.
The only thing we can do is... hope that he is not dead XD and in some way come back. Because that sex scene with the mother was one of the hottes i really see till now.

Reactions: Namco15 and KiGa

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Play it until the mom/son scene (turn sound on!), u wont regret it, and then u can stop.
Normally i delete abandoned games, but i think i keep this, just for that scene.
I'd actually play until the end. Decent sex scenes and an intersesting story. I first tried this when it first came out and it was a buggy abortion at the time. Too bad it's been abondoned because after recently playing it, it's now enjoyable imo.

Reactions: Namco15

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone expand the game like "Big Brother"? Its simple Ren'py game no need for animations, something like "Anna Excitement Affection" from RPG was made into Ren'py.

Reactions: Namco15
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes