3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Hey I was part of a discussion a couple of days ago and

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I wish developers actually put out messages to tell people why it got abandoned, I get the feeling Perv got scared of the incest crack down and cut his losses and cleared his patreon and everything, his page is dead and offline by the looks of it

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Damn! I actually liked this game, was looking forward to a new release. Figures it got abandoned though, it'd been forever since it received an update. That sucks, another one bites the dust.

Reactions: Namco15

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Damn! I actually liked this game, was looking forward to a new release. Figures it got abandoned though, it'd been forever since it received an update. That sucks, another one bites the dust.
yes that's really a shame the good games are getting less and the crap more and more

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
On the plus side at least there was a good amount of content before the abandonment happened. Hell the first thing you do is fuck your mom.

Other games *cough cough Teacher's Pets cough* get abandoned after releasing a whole lot of filler content and 'build up' but then walk away before anything really good can come out of it

Reactions: Hermies

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
On the plus side at least there was a good amount of content before the abandonment happened. Hell the first thing you do is fuck your mom.

Other games *cough cough Teacher's Pets cough* get abandoned after releasing a whole lot of filler content and 'build up' but then walk away before anything really good can come out of it
yes that's what I hate so much the interesannt part is eternally but really ewing delayed and nothing happens and then goes the game abandonment and that was it or in so many games is similar so laxly long delayed out and in time they fuck others and the mc can not do anything about it or as

in the tyrant with de mbasemend 7 or 8 months comb as good as no new content always you could nut grinden and around the basemand was sooooo a secret and hype made and what is ??? the mc gets the permission with his mom to do what he wants and what he does holding a table tennis racket behind her ass and that's what it calls sic hdann make something he wants so ridiculous and the assspanking is not even

animated and it is talked about that their arch red is only to see nothing and then that's nothing so ridiculous and then it is always to apologize the game is still in the alpha or in the early development so ridiculous but such examples where a certain thing nso Giant secret is made and then nothing comes as hot air there are some like dirty pool that will be there as well

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
yes that's what I hate so much the interesannt part is eternally but really ewing delayed and nothing happens and then goes the game abandonment and that was it or in so many games is similar so laxly long delayed out and in time they fuck others and the mc can not do anything about it or as

in the tyrant with de mbasemend 7 or 8 months comb as good as no new content always you could nut grinden and around the basemand was sooooo a secret and hype made and what is ??? the mc gets the permission with his mom to do what he wants and what he does holding a table tennis racket behind her ass and that's what it calls sic hdann make something he wants so ridiculous and the assspanking is not even

animated and it is talked about that their arch red is only to see nothing and then that's nothing so ridiculous and then it is always to apologize the game is still in the alpha or in the early development so ridiculous but such examples where a certain thing nso Giant secret is made and then nothing comes as hot air there are some like dirty pool that will be there as well
rofl

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
sent you a message.

Hi,
Due to Patreon Community-Guidelines I had to stop working on Lovely Guests game
I'm working on another game right now. You can check the first Episode on my page
Thanks

I hope his new game is better and long lasting

Reactions: Namco15 and Krull

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So he wasn't able/allowed to work on lovely guests anymore and then he decided to do another incest thing or what? :noexpression:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Patreon obviously caused him to not work on game for the past 6 months!

It all makes sense, he's not a fraudster, just a victim of BIG CENSORSHIP.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Since I'm not his patron, I don't know if he ever say anything in his Patreon.
But no words over 4 months is just wanting to be fall under suspicion. I thought he was dead or leaving developing world. Now he's back with simple reason ... I'm taking back my appreciation for him & see if he can push through with the new project till the end. If he do another missing, then I'm done with him. Because the other Dev met the same problems, way before him. Instead abandoning, they redesign the controversial part such as Incest, which can be re-applied with secret code or patches.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes