3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Patreon obviously caused him to not work on game for the past 6 months!

It all makes sense, he's not a fraudster, just a victim of BIG CENSORSHIP.
Nah he is just idiot he was late with months with updates and abused hes fans and donors, he was waiting to squeeze to max until Patreons start failing and start working on updates!

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
i know this is abandoned , but are the ending still playable ?

does the game HAVE endings ?!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
i know this is abandoned , but are the ending still playable ?

does the game HAVE endings ?!
There are no endings, but there is a extremely well done sex scene with the mother and the sex parts in general are pretty good.
Personally, I think it is a damn shame he abandoned this game, for the reasons others have mentioned, there were several ways to make it work and while I also like Family Matters, with this name and the new story premise, how long can it take until patreon strikes again?

Reactions: KiGa and Namco15

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
There are no endings, but there is a extremely well done sex scene with the mother and the sex parts in general are pretty good.
Personally, I think it is a damn shame he abandoned this game, for the reasons others have mentioned, there were several ways to make it work and while I also like Family Matters, with this name and the new story premise, how long can it take until patreon strikes again?
yeah, precisely. i understand that this was outright STUPID of him

he should have just asked for pledges on his personal website, what a dumba** he was

i like his new game Family Matters, but lets see if that survives.

can you tell me where i can find the CGs of that particular sex scene with the mother ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yeah, precisely. i understand that this was outright STUPID of him

he should have just asked for pledges on his personal website, what a dumba** he was

i like his new game Family Matters, but lets see if that survives.

can you tell me where i can find the CGs of that particular sex scene with the mother ?
I have no idea, but the writing was definitely part of it, the CGs alone wouldn't be the same.

Reactions: Namco15
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes