Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Just out of curiosity but is this an update??? Or has the remake of the remake been remade??? No BS... I am genuinely confused.
I love me some cesto games and played this one quite some time ago and i dont want to download it if it hasn't changed in a long time.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
so we have slow burn and small content each update went from v0.2 to 0.5b and it was still barely any content, MC is like brain dead, shy, ocd shower taker. The sister and the brother trying to warn him and anything useful they say has to be repeated twice smh. Also this is the 3rd update where i've noticed the game either rolls back a few frames or renders are being used more than once to make the update seem big because i'll play for a bit then the same thing i saw already would play again and i'd have to skip just to make the game stop at where i left off. Keep hoping to see this thing get fixed but seems like i'll reach the point of insanity first because it has been remade so much and the past few updates have been tragically buggy. Don't understand anyone on here saying this is a great game i'd say the female renders are great but thats it.

Reactions: JanisL and EZ8lt

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
I thought the game would have a nice story at the end and a game where the passive MC without his own opinion looked like a person with a mental disability in his place would already be on the other side of the world. Or I would be looking on the internet for a thousand and one ways to kill a succubus

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lucid Dream Remake v0.6a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: D-Vine and Outrider
2.10 star(s) 13 Votes