4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
h_pWV8.png

Overview:
Lucid is a game about dreams and how celestial beings called Lunes interact with them.
Lunes look exactly like humans, but they interact with dreams in a very curious manner.
They could foresee the future and even change their fate through their dreams.
Aside from their special abilities involving dreams, Lunes are also naturally gifted mentally and physically.
People in the old days feared them, so they decided to keep their race a secret.
Our story is about a young orphan Lune who is just,
trying to survive everyday life but will soon discover that life is not as simple for a Lune like him,
especially since he doesn't fully know his race or himself.
He may already be a Lune, and that alone makes him unique, but he is actually more special than the other Lunes.
Let's just say he has a very big advantage in finding a suitable partner in life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-29
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: MissFit - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

5B+RRM.gif VpCPCR.png 7jTQk4.png UVHk6F.png IG4Mmr.png HYncUw.png lRCPJk.png MqVIvh.png anim74.gif 2009.png 2336.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Wasn't this already uploaded? I remember having something with this overview and graphics already played some time ago. Even the dev name does ring a bell. Or do I go crazy? Maybe some kind of deja vu?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I hope not every animation is like the one in the previews. The moving background, besides being distracting, can be nauseating for some. Please anchor your camera on a fixed POV, not on some body part that's moving.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
The overview of this game didn't make me excited and to make matters worse the game doesn't have incest lol

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I hope not every animation is like the one in the previews. The moving background, besides being distracting, can be nauseating for some. Please anchor your camera on a fixed POV, not on some body part that's moving.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind next time :)

Reactions: Elcopias54

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Emily and Fran are beautiful , but hey yeah i hope we will meet the minigirl blue hair at the picture 4 , and that there will be a maximum of scenes with her at this size ( or another girl ), it's too cute a girl the size of a toy :p . she must be adorable hidden on the mc's desk hidden behind an object. I wonder if it's a dream, a girl from another reality, a magic power, or a particular race of girl (monster). Can't wait for the story to switch to fantasy things ^^ .

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFitVN
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes