4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Wow, what a pleasure to come across a game like that!

I love the concept, the story between dream and reality, the characters and their development, like Claire, the choice of music is very good, especially during the sex scene with Lucy.

I can't wait to see how the story develops around the organizations, whether they are dangerous or not. I also wonder if we will see other abilities like Lune or Necrium.

With a concept like this, the possibilities are almost endless in terms of dreams and prophecies. I'm really hyped, good luck for the future, MissFitVN !

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I just join the "I like this game" crew! As I do! ;) :love:

It has what I want, a non-wimp MC, beautiful and different LIs (always looking out for a good harem), good renders (some are a little grainy but most is good) and good lewd scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So, just keep up the good work Dev! (y)

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
I just join the "I like this game" crew! As I do! ;) :love:

It has what I want, a non-wimp MC, beautiful and different LIs (always looking out for a good harem), good renders (some are a little grainy but most is good) and good lewd scenes.
. So, just keep up the good work Dev! (y)
One of the problems for the game is that the dream sections drags and not fun.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Lucid-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This may sound strange but can someone please tell me if this is yet another pathological apologist main character? The type who says he is sorry in every second sentence? I know it's weird but i don't think i can handle yet another one of those as they spread like the plague these days...

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lucid [v0.4] [MissFit]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 510 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this one is strongly reminds me of "Once in a Lifetime" - good writing, hard focus on story, harem, non-existent romance
only missing is incest part, but it doesn't really make any difference considering latter

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's cool man, you make a few mistakes with tenses here and there and they're fine cause i know what you meant and they're so minor, that one just stood out cause it happened like 6 times in a short time frame.
Tenses are frequent, mostly using past tense when it's current or future topics. Also you aren't "on a class" you're "in" one. Similarly, your sweat is "on" your body not flowing "in" it. The whole on/in thing is very frequent

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Tenses are frequent, mostly using past tense when it's current or future topics. Also you aren't "on a class" you're "in" one. Similarly, your sweat is "on" your body not flowing "in" it. The whole on/in thing is very frequent
I'll keep this in mind. The earlier parts of the game have more mistakes because I used to not check them. Thank you for this.:D

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
-.-

The entire cartridge doesn't come flying out of the gun when you shoot. They shoot bullet, not rockets.

Deserted

Dec 21, 2017
I liked the game thus far, there are however a few things that i feel drag the game down a little bit. First thing would of course be the typos and grammar mistakes. It's not too bad in this case but still noticable. This will probably be fixed over time. Whats more important is that i feel like some parts of the story flow are a little rushed when it comes to scene transitions. Sometimes it feels like you are just zipping from place to place. I feel like a little bit of a transition would help the story flow a little smoother. It might possibly just be me but I personally would have liked to see the other characters reaction to the MC telling them he's a Lune instead of just reading: "I told them".

Apart from that I'd say the story is decently interesting. The characters are all different which is great and animations are decent. I'll keep an eye on this one and hope the developement goes well.

Reactions: MissFitVN

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I liked the game thus far, there are however a few things that i feel drag the game down a little bit. First thing would of course be the typos and grammar mistakes. It's not too bad in this case but still noticable. This will probably be fixed over time. Whats more important is that i feel like some parts of the story flow are a little rushed when it comes to scene transitions. Sometimes it feels like you are just zipping from place to place. I feel like a little bit of a transition would help the story flow a little smoother. It might possibly just be me but I personally would have liked to see the other characters reaction to the MC telling them he's a Lune instead of just reading: "I told them".

Apart from that I'd say the story is decently interesting. The characters are all different which is great and animations are decent. I'll keep an eye on this one and hope the developement goes well.
Thank you for the feedback :). The pacing is something I always think about. I will try to give proper time for each setting and better transitions.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I think I'm too old for this VN or I'm really old. I say this because many people have written that they liked it but I couldn't get into it. The dialogues and story flow didn't interest me and after an hour or two I found myself skipping through the mundane conversations.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes