4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Ok, the MC tells Robber One "Don't worry, you don't know our names" but he calls Claire by her name and she calls him by name right in front of the guy. Was that supposed to happen? Is that going to come up later?

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Ok, the MC tells Robber One "Don't worry, you don't know our names" but he calls Claire by her name and she calls him by name right in front of the guy. Was that supposed to happen? Is that going to come up later?
Sorry if it's confusing, but yes, it will be clear in the future. We will see :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: ryansFLYIN

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
kick in the balls is this supposed to be funny.jpg

What kind of conversations is this guy having with this person and how are they really moving the story forward/providing entertainment? Also, why is kicking a dude in the nuts supposed to be funny? Is it funny to joke about kicking a woman in the privates? She seems to be always mildly annoyed with the MC, is that supposed to be funny?

I'm not deeply offended or anything, I'm just wondering about the thought process behind this character, this humor, and where this story is going. It seems to idle a bit into nonsense.

The premise of this game is interesting, an MC who's got some super powers and dream powers. Some hot ladies are involved. I think the story needs to be just a bit more focused. But eh, that's just my two cents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and MAD6999

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
not perverted.jpg

facepalm 5 michael scott.gif

*sigh* there's nothing perverted about suddenly being zapped into another body and trying to figure it out. What exactly is the point to this dream exercise in save scumming?

Edit: Wait is this just to get this annoying person to strike poses at the end of whatever these sessions are about?

really 2.gif

Last edited:

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
View attachment 2702978

What kind of conversations is this guy having with this person and how are they really moving the story forward/providing entertainment? Also, why is kicking a dude in the nuts supposed to be funny? Is it funny to joke about kicking a woman in the privates? She seems to be always mildly annoyed with the MC, is that supposed to be funny?

I'm not deeply offended or anything, I'm just wondering about the thought process behind this character, this humor, and where this story is going. It seems to idle a bit into nonsense.

The premise of this game is interesting, an MC who's got some super powers and dream powers. Some hot ladies are involved. I think the story needs to be just a bit more focused. But eh, that's just my two cents.
The story is slowly coming into play, the importance of the dream game is lucy rewarding you with clues. She's your guardian and she wants to exercise your brain for the upcoming hurdles. She wants you to be physically and mentally ready. I know you can just save and load and that's frustrating if you don't know the answer but I want people to pay attention enough to the game to know the answers the first time because it's not supposed to be hard. I'm just balancing story progression and filler events/fan service. I know a lot of different people play this game. I just want to follow my vision. Thank you for the feedback, the next update will have more story progression and revelation :)

Ps. Kicking him in the nuts is just a slapstick joke. I know it's not funny for most. I'm hoping people wouldn't lose in the game or atleast try again to win.

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
View attachment 2702989

View attachment 2702990

*sigh* there's nothing perverted about suddenly being zapped into another body and trying to figure it out. What exactly is the point to this dream exercise in save scumming?

Edit: Wait is this just to get this annoying person to strike poses at the end of whatever these sessions are about?

View attachment 2703010
I know it's not inherently perverted but the mc is a pervert, he wouldn't touch his body's boobs in front of others which gives away that he doesn't have one originally if he's not perverted, it costs him the game. It's hard to be an mc of a sexual harem game without being one hehe. I'm surprised to see someone calling Lucy annoying, she's usually liked by people. I'm sorry, that's just Lucy being weird and mysterious but still remaining to be mc's guardian, it's a complicated balance, I admit.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The story is slowly coming into play, the importance of the dream game is lucy rewarding you with clues. She's your guardian and she wants to exercise your brain for the upcoming hurdles. She wants you to be physically and mentally ready. I know you can just save and load and that's frustrating if you don't know the answer but I want people to pay attention enough to the game to know the answers the first time because it's not supposed to be hard. I'm just balancing story progression and filler events/fan service. I know a lot of different people play this game. I just want to follow my vision. Thank you for the feedback, the next update will have more story progression and revelation :)

Ps. Kicking him in the nuts is just a slapstick joke. I know it's not funny for most. I'm hoping people wouldn't lose in the game or atleast try again to win.
Okay the following is reply, it's just my opinion. It's not an attack. It's only if you're interested. Feel free to disregard if you feel it's going to annoy you or whatever, because I don't want to annoy anybody I just want to talk about my player experience. It's in spoilers so nobody has to read it if they feel they'll get annoyed or whatever:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now. Cheers and have a nice day, whether you read/agreed with the feedback or not.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I know it's not inherently perverted but the mc is a pervert, he wouldn't touch his body's boobs in front of others which gives away that he doesn't have one originally if he's not perverted, it costs him the game. It's hard to be an mc of a sexual harem game without being one hehe. I'm surprised to see someone calling Lucy annoying, she's usually liked by people. I'm sorry, that's just Lucy being weird and mysterious but still remaining to be mc's guardian, it's a complicated balance, I admit.
Polite feedback in spoilers, again don't have to read if you don't want and I'm not trying to be annoying or whatever:

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Okay the following is reply, it's just my opinion. It's not an attack. It's only if you're interested. Feel free to disregard if you feel it's going to annoy you or whatever, because I don't want to annoy anybody I just want to talk about my player experience. It's in spoilers so nobody has to read it if they feel they'll get annoyed or whatever:

That's all for now. Cheers and have a nice day, whether you read/agreed with the feedback or not.
Don't worry, I don't take it as an attack. I actually appreciate people's feedback on the game :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: annoo and Porthas

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Lucid [v0.3] [MissFit] Compressed

PC (550MB) - -
MAC (545MB) - -

If you like the game support the dev.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Impressed by the unusual synopsis and the beginning of the game, I was expecting something interesting, but the plot quickly turned into generic childish romance. Just the canonical fantasies of a young schoolboy. It's so cringe that even my cheekbones are cramping.

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Impressed by the unusual synopsis and the beginning of the game, I was expecting something interesting, but the plot quickly turned into generic childish romance. Just the canonical fantasies of a young schoolboy. It's so cringe that even my cheekbones are cramping.
Sorry for that. This is my first game :) I enjoy this kind of games where it's a school setting and the mc is generally good person so that's what inspired me to do it myself.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Was super enjoying the update until Fran changed her skin green. Totally ruined that scene for me.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes