4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Hello i downloaded the game and extracted but it won't run on renpy it keeps closing instantly
You mean you open the renpy application and run the game through there? I don't know if you can run it there because I encrypted some data, I'll test it later. If you are running the exe file and it's not working then I can't think of a reason other than you're using a 32-bit. I'll try to look into it later.

lemirent

Nov 20, 2022
At first, I didn’t really like the visuals, but as I continued with the game, they became better and better, and there were lots of animations. The characters are varied and cute, and I think you will like them both for their appearance and their personality. As for the setting, you get a couple of environments: your home, your school, cafes, and public places like parks and streets. There were a couple of visual effects that actually startled me, but in a good way. I really like how they have done this game.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Intro wasn't impressive at all. Felt like when someone talks a lot but says so little. Too many internal monologue. Resemblance like a romcom soap opera

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Intro wasn't impressive at all. Felt like when someone talks a lot but says so little. Too many internal monologue. Resemblance like a romcom soap opera
Sorry, I needed feedback for this because I'm unsure myself, thank you. I'll do better in the next update :)

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Up to an good start! I like the story, the MC and last, but not least, the different LIs. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFitVN

LikeScales

Jan 17, 2018
Seems interesting so far, but obviously with what we've got we haven't had too much revealed yet. Hopefully some of this will be answered as time goes on.

• Red Heart

MissFitVN

Lewd Princess
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Seems interesting so far, but obviously with what we've got we haven't had too much revealed yet. Hopefully some of this will be answered as time goes on.
Yes, the next update will be much longer, hope you stick around to play it

Reactions: Kingkyrule

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
great thank ou , I particularly appreciated the moment when lucie is giant, and where the hero and lucy are small ^^, dreams are there for that! <3. recommandation: I loved seeing a dream where he stays normal size while Lucy is small and is in a dollhouse, he reaches his hand around the house to grab her little dress and pull it in the air, she is surprised and passes a walked with him she will let herself be done like her little doll if he wins the next game, in the meantime she pats herself on the buttocks winking at him while he holds her skirt. thanks for share and long live Lucid !

• Red Heart

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lucid [v0.2] [MissFit]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 257 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes