Ren'Py Abandoned Lucky Mark Unofficial Ren'Py Remake [v0.1.0] [FED_]

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Ok super interested in this.
I don't want any content removed, but I hope the grind will be reduced a bit.
Normally I like grind but in the original it was a bit much.

Also a tweak in the minigames would be appreciated, the movie night made me stop playing the first game.
It was never clear in which scene you should make a move and if you guessed wrong you had to wait a week before you could try again. I guess a simple working rollback feature would be the solution.

Reactions: selskoni

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Did super Alex know about this ? You can't Copy a game with different engine ... How ever UNITY is shit but maybe Super Alex want to do it with renpy "she/he has one (Amnesia [v0.88b][Super Alex] ) " and she has right to remake this game not you ... may be you will be sue . be carefull .
You're not wrong... but you are seriously overestimating the legal reach of lone Russian indie developers.... and you're making that point on a pirating website, which is its own level of ironic.

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
finally. this is a great game. only problem was the grind and it not being on renpy.
hope you can you do something about the grind.
thanks for the hard work(y)

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Played, generally speaking not bad, the gallery is not yet open. It is a little slow to advance the plot. Hope to continue to update.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
carefully cuz superalex isent someone who takes this lightly as long as u dont have his consent for this ...
asnd honestly .. there is aboslutly no need for a remake .. espacaly not from someone who just want to take donations and credits for the work of other ppl

Reactions: Valtra01