• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Lucky Mark Unofficial Ren'Py Remake [v0.1.0] [FED_]

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have just started to play this, but I noticed the text is rather small. I am using a 27 inch monitor. I can't imagine using a laptop. You might want to consider offering text size options.

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

FD997

Jun 25, 2018
Good luck dev, tried this game years ago but the mix of unity engine and incomprehensible google translated English made it difficult to enjoy, may give it another shot now.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
At that time, it was a game with high expectations.
However, the game ended in vain more than I thought.
The game that didn't have enough ideas.
But thank you for reducing that huge amount of capacity.

neti

Jun 29, 2018
FED_ Hi, is this version complete ?
The original game is 12 Gb and this one just only 500Mo...
And if this uncomplete, what percentage of the game translation have you done already ?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I still have nightmares grinding through the horrible translation and dialogue for hours, only to have unavoidable NTR blow up in my face with no warning.
If there is a way to make it less grindy and more comprehensible, it's worth the effort, but if it's just moving a super buggy grindfest to Renpy, it's probably a waste of time. ;)

Last edited:

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
I still have nightmares grinding through the horrible translation and dialogue for hours, only to have unavoidable NTR blow up in my face with no warning.
If there is a way to make it less grindy and more comprehensible, it's worth the effort, but if it's just moving a super buggy grindfest to Renpy, it's probably a waste of time. ;)
Which character has ntr
And doesn't the ntr not avoidable?

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Don't remember the original. But isn't like making a Witcher 3 remake using rpg maker 2000? First one didn't used Unity very well if the ren'py remake will add new features.