Ren'Py Abandoned Lucky Mark Unofficial Ren'Py Remake [v0.1.0] [FED_]

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
You're not wrong... but you are seriously overestimating the legal reach of lone Russian indie developers.... and you're making that point on a pirating website, which is its own level of ironic.
As a fellow pervert of this site, i welcome new material but remaker should obtain permission from the dev.
even we are pirate, we are pirate with standards flying panties high rise

on the side note, it's more feels like bug-test site now rather than.. you know pirating

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Just make sure you're not going to have to hang the project because of any reason. Otherwise a remake that minimizes the grind a bit is more than welcomed. I loved the original a bunch, but had to use mods to make it bearable.

Nov 21, 2019
RPAextracter is not working. Can someone help me. I am noob in these things. Is there a new version or did he just encrypt the files in the remake?

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
I love the concept that you're converting games into Renpy. There's a huge market for that especially for Android. U should explore that option.

Reactions: PauloKP

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
if you manage to do something good in ren py with this game , i will be eternally grateful, because this is one of those games i wanted to play since forever but it has so many fucking bugs

Reactions: Black Xoul

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Ah I remember earnestly trying to get into this but the english was just too... Well you have MTL poetry and then you also had this poetry.

I'll probably peruse the gallery instead here then and see what it had to offer on the scenes at least.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Great!I did play this game before, its very fun, but i had some troubles with that engine (old PC...), it will be great to plays this game on Renpy, thank you for those working on this.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
RPAextracter is not working. Can someone help me. I am noob in these things. Is there a new version or did he just encrypt the files in the remake?
Most likely, this is being made in the newest version of Ren'Py. RPAextractor is not compatible and it is not known if it will be updated. I recommend downloading the latest version of UNREN from here.

Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
I like Renpy version of this. I played original in the beginning, but some point that file size goes beyond my limit.

Is there ability somewhere to forward time like 1 hour?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice to see the remake, but still sandbox is pity. This game needs a guide for sure, so please add it in the next version.