tyga2016

Aug 22, 2017
You give her a massage in the massage room (Wednesdays I think) and you have a new choice when reaching the end of the massage session. Play it out and you open the Blowjob option in a few other locations as well as Saturday at 10 in the kitchen, Wednesday evening when getting "paid" for showing iCloud hack result and a few more.
yes. everything this i have. but there is a 'to be continued' written instead of an end for this version. so I think that I missed?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Who have v12.0 Walkthrough?
I can not speak English, so I have to translate Walkthrough.

Casey_Quinnlyn

Jul 7, 2018
hi guy, i stuck at annie path...
i able to see Boss to take out his dick while peeking annie sleep, however i stuck at the scene sunday 12, where annie cleaning the glass door at boss's room. 4 weeks already and still nothing happens ...
where did i got wrong?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with the shower sound staying on after the BJ scene with Elena in her tub?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
OK! the Ratio system is out of wack, Lets say your given chance is 87% in your favour to succeed, But in real terms it fails 60/40% I tried to massage the mother & luckily i saved prior to this action! & it took me 4 tries before a success was shown? Not a game braker, But very annoying IMO

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes