slebew

Jun 20, 2017
It would be nice, if there is an option, where u can lock the stats (like in this "man of the house" mod). at least the satiety, mood, energy and neatness tasks or that these tasks dont use time. i dunno, maybe its only me, but i think its annoying when u wait for a special time on a special day to trigger something new and then it says things like, I'm not in the mood or I'm hungry and i have to grind to get to this point again. This just lowers my mood on the game somehow.:confounded:
Yes, you can lock your stats via using the cheatengine programme. You can search on the net and use it.
yep, i used cheat engine to modify time & day without waiting next week or edit save file... of course stats too where u can get luck 100 for peek & wait :rolleyes:

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Are you playing the introduction, which has no save option, If so then just select "skip introduction" to get to where you can start saving.
I see, i thought the game i downloaded is broken, dont want to download another gigs w/ my shitty internet

Aug 22, 2016
It would be nice, if there is an option, where u can lock the stats (like in this "man of the house" mod). at least the satiety, mood, energy and neatness tasks or that these tasks dont use time. i dunno, maybe its only me, but i think its annoying when u wait for a special time on a special day to trigger something new and then it says things like, I'm not in the mood or I'm hungry and i have to grind to get to this point again. This just lowers my mood on the game somehow.:confounded:
just save at the event and edit your stats in the save file, i do it all the time

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to advance the conversation from the keyboard? Tried the usual, Space, Con't, Enter, etc, and they do nothing,. If not, there should be ... maybe its just me but spamming L Click gets old after a while.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I keep wondering why I haven't tried this yet, but fortunately the Engrish in the screenshots are a handy reminder.

Reactions: Valloth

Guko

Sep 2, 2017
Why does it not work on win7 32 bit anymore? up to version 5 it worked on win7b 32 bit. but from V5 it crashes...

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes