wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I posted a new cheat mod in the cheat mod thread, makes the game a lot more playable in my opinion, unfortunately I don't know how to implement a text skipping option yet.

The mod is on page 5 of the cheat mod thread if anyone is interested. It was tested on Windows 10 only.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
How can I save the game?
You have to go past the introduction stage, it's pretty long, then right click, click on save at the top the chose a spot to save it, you cannot save until you are past the introduction.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Right click need to have this screen > View attachment 146509 , so You have Save and Load buttons...

Here, try this even they are realy old >
Hey how are you first of all thanks for save but i have bug in game i can talk to daughter while she in pool or in bed and i want save that i can do sex with them i can even use sleeping pills beacuse all time she tell me turn around and the scene repeat itself please help me i despr

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Having issues downloading this game on MEGA. Tried the other night 14+ hours to download and when checked the next morning. It was still 12% from night before. Trying to download over an hour now and not even at 1%. Is the file this big or screwed up and is it worth it.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I posted a new cheat mod in the cheat mod thread, makes the game a lot more playable in my opinion, unfortunately I don't know how to implement a text skipping option yet.

The mod is on page 5 of the cheat mod thread if anyone is interested. It was tested on Windows 10 only.

If you can't or don't want to use the Cheat Mod you can open and edit the save. The Save File is in the 'Lucky Mark _Data' File and its easy to do. Just open the file with NotePad or NotePad++, the variables are plainly marked so you can change them to whatever you want. Then just load the modified save and you are golden - Job done.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
im kinda lost guys.. when this update ends? i mean I fucked waifu in da ASS and i got only forced cum on pussy and face in shower with D. Soo thats all?

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Help me please
Which one is the second film? I thought "Bracelet" was the second film but when I count to 1st star I do pass, on the second star I get "Hey! What the hell?"

Any one who can post images on where to click on the yellow circle?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Some one with 100% save file? I lost mine and don't want to play from the beginning..
It's about 95% complete, didn't do anything with the maid, but here you go.

Help me please
Which one is the second film? I thought "Bracelet" was the second film but when I count to 1st star I do pass, on the second star I get "Hey! What the hell?"

Any one who can post images on where to click on the yellow circle?
It's not where you click it's how many images you watch before you touch her. Follow this from the 8.0 walkthrough in the original post, worked for me.

Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15

Reactions: IInEoII

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
im kinda lost guys.. when this update ends? i mean I fucked waifu in da ASS and i got only forced cum on pussy and face in shower with D. Soo thats all?
Click on the players picture at the top and goto relations, click on the characters, then click on all the pictures on the right hand side, if any of them say ....to be continued or when you click on the pictures nothing happens (scene still locked) you still have more to do, otherwise they will tell you "Maximum for this version" or "final scene reached".

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes