ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
When I get to the "punish" scene with elena after the 3 bottles of wine, thepunish option freezes and I can't click it. Can only click on the go to bed button. This happen to anyone else? Anyone know how to fix?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
When I get to the "punish" scene with elena after the 3 bottles of wine, thepunish option freezes and I can't click it. Can only click on the go to bed button. This happen to anyone else? Anyone know how to fix?
Your lust score may not be high enough, happened to me also. You can open the save file with notepad or similar and change the value "<swagger>-42</swagger>" just change the number ( -100 to 100 range ), save the file and reload. Or I made a cheat mod I mentioned earlier you could use that will make it to where your lust score no longer matters ( did this because scenes like this happened to me too many times ), here it is if you are interested:

ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
Your lust score may not be high enough, happened to me also. You can open the save file with notepad or similar and change the value "<swagger>-42</swagger>" just change the number ( -100 to 100 range ), save the file and reload. Or I made a cheat mod I mentioned earlier you could use that will make it to where your lust score no longer matters ( did this because scenes like this happened to me too many times ), here it is if you are interested:

Thanks. Will try

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Again, example of why RenPy would be tons better engine for this VN
Apart from the terrible Unity implementation, the game is not half bad. I could not spend more than 4hrs on it, but it looked promising (not better than any of the usual click-to-cum VNs)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Same I have no save option on day 2 and nothing.
If you are still in the intro you cannot save, it tells you this when you start. You must make it past I think day 4 before you can save. Then you just right click to bring up options/load/save menu.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
On day 2 you are still in the intro part of the game and cannot save, once you get to the main part you can save by right clicking and going to the options menu.

Also you may think there is a bug when you finish the intro, it will appear the game has frozen but just keep waiting and it will load into the main game. At least it did for me.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
If you are still in the intro you cannot save, it tells you this when you start. You must make it past I think day 4 before you can save. Then you just right click to bring up options/load/save menu.
A four day intro??? holy cow.
Ok good to know

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I want to take a moment to encourage @Super Alex to keep working on this game. I am looking forward to see where this is going especially since it appears that Annie is going to start being more active shortly. I have finished the latest release and I decided to use the "cheat mod" since there were so many posts that players were having issues using that mod. I downloaded the mod and didn't have any problems but as the post for latest mod states it has only been tested in Win 10 and that is what I am using.

Edit: I was a little disappointed in how this update ended with Christine and that the story for Elena has ended with this update which I feel was an appropriate ending for her. It just feels like there should be more for Christine after looking at my save file and discovering there is at least 1 or 2 more movies to watch on Saturday night and a way to visit Mark's sister and maybe having a relationship with her.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
It's about 95% complete, didn't do anything with the maid, but here you go.

It's not where you click it's how many images you watch before you touch her. Follow this from the 8.0 walkthrough in the original post, worked for me.

Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15

I know, but when I count to 5 for the second star I get "Hey! What the hell?" I've tried several times.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nothing is wrong _ you can't save until after the pre-set three day ' Introduction' that gives you the set-up and basics of the game. Just play thru the first three days and everything will become clear.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 73811

Overview:

this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Updated: 2018-September-06
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v8.0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

<Download>
WIN: -
MAC (v2.0):
- - -
EXTRAS: - -
Thanks to @marktrump , @ps123 by @sky11

Hello how are you i download this fix version but its not fix its with bugs scene repeating and i can talk to daughter in pool or in bed when i press on ? Its blinking fast ans some cases no but still bug in game i want to enjoy this game what to do any patch ???

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I know, but when I count to 5 for the second star I get "Hey! What the hell?" I've tried several times.

Did you watch the first movie (Solo) with her twice already???, then the second movie (Lesbo) with her?? I'm assuming you did. If you did and it still won't trigger you could go into the save file and change the variable to force it to goto the third movie.

I believe this is the variable you have to change in the save file:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Did you watch the first movie (Solo) with her twice already???, then the second movie (Lesbo) with her?? I'm assuming you did. If you did and it still won't trigger you could go into the save file and change the variable to force it to goto the third movie.

I believe this is the variable you have to change in the save file:

Hey how are you can you give me save file that i can do all kind of things include sex with them beacuse all the time when daughter in pool swim i can talk to her or in bed alot if bugs and this the fix version please help me

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hey how are you can you give me save file that i can do all kind of things include sex with them beacuse all the time when daughter in pool swim i can talk to her or in bed alot if bugs and this the fix version please help me
It's not necessarily bugs, certain conditions have to be met first before you can proceed, not all of the places in the game have conversations attached to them yet. I posted a save on the previous page if you want it.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes