Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It's not necessarily bugs, certain conditions have to be met first before you can proceed, not all of the places in the game have conversations attached to them yet. I posted a save on the previous page if you want it.

Its save that i have point to have sex with them or use sleeping pills?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
A
It's not necessarily bugs, certain conditions have to be met first before you can proceed, not all of the places in the game have conversations attached to them yet. I posted a save on the previous page if you want it.

And are in the game can i meet my sister ?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Its save that i have point to have sex with them or use sleeping pills?
Read the post it's in, it is probably 95% complete for this update, the only actions not done are those with the maid.

No Sister yet, if you click on the characters picture at the top, then go to relations, then click on the other characters pictures, and finally click on the pictures on the right hand side it tells you when you click on them if the scene is completed, ....to be continued ( still some things to do in this update ), or gone as far as you can with this version.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Read the post it's in, it is probably 95% complete for this update, the only actions not done are those with the maid.

No Sister yet, if you click on the characters picture at the top, then go to relations, then click on the other characters pictures, and finally click on the pictures on the right hand side it tells you when you click on them if the scene is completed, ....to be continued ( still some things to do in this update ), or gone as far as you can with this version.
Ok i dont want do things with maid or sister only with the wife of my boss and his daughter

summerjo

May 9, 2017
dumb question.

Do you have to get the masseurs phone number early? I am 3/4 thru the game now and I can't find it at all.
Do I need to start over?

Rintal

May 6, 2017
For those who have x32 system, install 6.1 version, then overwrite all files in Data folder with files from 8.1, except mono.dll. This dll must to be from 6.1.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get SYM points? I don't understand how to have more of these points :-/

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get SYM points? I don't understand how to have more of these points :-/
increase relation points, it will increase sympathy too (or u can open ur save file, edit LR (relation) point)

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
How many times need to repeat the Very Interesting Movie, Oil for tanning, Skillful fingers! for more scenes or final reached?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
dumb question.

Do you have to get the masseurs phone number early? I am 3/4 thru the game now and I can't find it at all.
Do I need to start over?
I know someone has already answered you but this is the code for the massuer's card:

if ((Global.week == 3 && Global.time == 15) || (Global.week == 3 && Global.time == 16) || (Global.week == 6 && Global.time == 15) || (Global.week == 6 && Global.time == 16))
{
this.Card.SetActive(true);

Week 3 & 6 is the only time it shows up for 2 hours a day, after that it is gone for good.

If your past the 6th week and want to watch the scenes anyway you can open your save file with notepad, or notepad++ look for this:
<eventMasseur>2</eventMasseur>
You should have a 1 in there just change it to 2 save the file and reload the save and it should be the same as you finding his card.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes