QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
So I'm confused about this game. The renders look nice but reviews say it's almost impossible to play this game due to the grind. Is this game playable (and worth the time) with mods?
Yes, it's worth playing it. I don't know about mods but I'm currently playing it without any mods and I like it for now.
As for grind - it is a bit of it so if you are patient and you like rewards / surprises after hard work, then you can play it :)

for14

May 7, 2019
plz, can anyone upload the .exe file which open the game cuz its missing
"Lucky Mark ALPHA 18.0 WIN.exe"

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Yes, it's worth playing it. I don't know about mods but I'm currently playing it without any mods and I like it for now.
As for grind - it is a bit of it so if you are patient and you like rewards / surprises after hard work, then you can play it :)
How is the English in the game? I've heard it's horrible.

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
So I'm confused about this game. The renders look nice but reviews say it's almost impossible to play this game due to the grind. Is this game playable (and worth the time) with mods?
no real need for mods you can easily text edit the save files to max sympathy and money and any other stats you want

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 238033

Overview:
This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-16
Release Date: 2019-07-16
Developer: Super Alex
Censored: No
Version: 18.0
Language: English, Russian
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD (12.54 GB)
Win: - - -
Win (Split)
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -
Part 4: - - -

Extras:
FAN SIG - CG - WALKTHROUGH - - CHEAT SHEET - Fanmade full animations
Thanks to Major Wanker for sharing. Unofficial patches by KeinBa

View attachment 73786 View attachment 73787 View attachment 73788 View attachment 73789 View attachment 73790 View attachment 73791 View attachment 73792 View attachment 73793 View attachment 73794 View attachment 73795 View attachment 73796 View attachment 73797 View attachment 73798 View attachment 73799 View attachment 73800 View attachment 73801 View attachment 24440
The Annie's scene psychologist not repeatable? :cry:

funkydunky

Dec 8, 2017
I am stuck at Look and Repeat event. I cannot get stars in Cinema. Yellow circle is not appearing please help. ( i only see "touch" yellow circle)

ssahin

Dec 17, 2017
I don't know why but i cannot complete 'Dreams come true' quest. In spa, Elena almost gave me blowjob 10 times, but still the quest is not completed. Does anyone have any idea?
I am stuck at Look and Repeat event. I cannot get stars in Cinema. Yellow circle is not appearing please help. ( i only see "touch" yellow circle)
When yellow circle shows up first time, click 4 times anywhere except yellow circle( if you assume the photo shown first time yellow circle appears is the first photo, then click until you see 5th photo) then click yellow circle. Do this as written in the walkthrough.

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
I don't know why but i cannot complete 'Dreams come true' quest. In spa, Elena almost gave me blowjob 10 times, but still the quest is not completed. Does anyone have any idea?
you have to get BJ's in the spa as you have done, in the pool (titjob) tuesday 16:00, sunbathing wednesday 14:00, in her shower wednesday 22:00, at breakfast under table saturday 10:00

Reactions: ssahin

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
good.I have downloaded this game 3 times. but everyone on the fourth day to five, he hangs and the game closes. Not to mention that the phone only appears when I have to call the masseuse and the book on top of the dresser where he should see his advances, nothing goes on. .I'm kind of out. I don't know how this applies. Could anyone give me a solution or give me a link from the game where everything goes right? I appreciate it right now. I don't have to abandon it all though I loved this game.

Sheymoos

Feb 15, 2019
I ask again for a savegame made after taking photo of Annie for Elena. I've caught Bill forcing Annie to do blowjob and called Elena for help and I've accepted money from him later, but whatever I do there is no option for photo at 11:00pm when Annie is sleeping. Please, I'd like to finish that game and forget about it ;)

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I ask again for a savegame made after taking photo of Annie for Elena. I've caught Bill forcing Annie to do blowjob and called Elena for help and I've accepted money from him later, but whatever I do there is no option for photo at 11:00pm when Annie is sleeping. Please, I'd like to finish that game and forget about it ;)
Repeat the task where you seduce Chris (23.00 in her room), go to Elena for help again, the same day wait until 23.00 - SAVE the game here - and visit your sister's room, if this option is not available, load the game and try again (if Bill is in the room, just leave the room and enter again - he shouldn't be there anymore).

Caveman123

May 5, 2017
everytime I do the elena wine event I can't wake her up after you carry her to bed. my sympathy is at like 450 but it's always in red and I can't click it. I can only punish her

Kingcoffeee

Mar 20, 2019
I cant seem to move forward in the New Maid event, Annie is bugged, the icon shows her always in her room, and she IS in her room even when she is out doing chores and i cant progress any further and i really don't want to start over, any help?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes