Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
Guys help!
I'm trying to finish the game but I have the same problem just like some of the member here:
Katerina doesn't arrive and I have no ''Compromising Bill file'' on the PC in the studio.
I literally dunno what to do now
same here.., any idea how to finish this game already, i thought this event will trigger ends, any help guys?

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
game works from start to finish now
I downloaded it again, played it. It crashes randomly just before an animation. I have not been able to get past the mother when she is naughty with me. So sad that I was able to play all the way to the end, but are not able to go all the way with Christina in the end ;(

spas

Jun 22, 2017
can someone share a save before meeting the mother my save dont work say going in mornig and then nothing happens thanks

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i m just saying so if some will think i use cheat so my game is broken cant move forward
Post your save and i will take a look at it see whats wrong with it. There are a number of glitches and bugs in the game that can cause saves to go wrong.

johnss2388

Jan 29, 2019
Guys and I had the problem with trip to Katerina in v17 because i skipped the day with cheat mode and event does not start. Here are the save files before and after the trip

Reactions: Sheymoos
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes