Sheymoos

Feb 15, 2019
I ask again for a savegame made after taking photo of Annie for Elena. I've caught Bill forcing Annie to do blowjob and called Elena for help and I've accepted money from him later, but whatever I do there is no option for photo at 11:00pm when Annie is sleeping. Please, I'd like to finish that game and forget about it ;)

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I ask again for a savegame made after taking photo of Annie for Elena. I've caught Bill forcing Annie to do blowjob and called Elena for help and I've accepted money from him later, but whatever I do there is no option for photo at 11:00pm when Annie is sleeping. Please, I'd like to finish that game and forget about it ;)
Repeat the task where you seduce Chris (23.00 in her room), go to Elena for help again, the same day wait until 23.00 - SAVE the game here - and visit your sister's room, if this option is not available, load the game and try again (if Bill is in the room, just leave the room and enter again - he shouldn't be there anymore).

Caveman123

May 5, 2017
everytime I do the elena wine event I can't wake her up after you carry her to bed. my sympathy is at like 450 but it's always in red and I can't click it. I can only punish her

Kingcoffeee

Mar 20, 2019
I cant seem to move forward in the New Maid event, Annie is bugged, the icon shows her always in her room, and she IS in her room even when she is out doing chores and i cant progress any further and i really don't want to start over, any help?

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I cant seem to move forward in the New Maid event, Annie is bugged, the icon shows her always in her room, and she IS in her room even when she is out doing chores and i cant progress any further and i really don't want to start over, any help?
at 9am and 22,00 she isnt in the room

Sheymoos

Feb 15, 2019
Repeat the task where you seduce Chris (23.00 in her room), go to Elena for help again, the same day wait until 23.00 - SAVE the game here - and visit your sister's room, if this option is not available, load the game and try again (if Bill is in the room, just leave the room and enter again - he shouldn't be there anymore).
Somehow it worked and I thought I've tried everything before and that if I maxed the new maid event it would work, but it didn't. Thanks man!

Reactions: QuaiTone

alexvelea99

Apr 28, 2019
can someone post a completeda savegame? i cannot get the driver to go shopping so i can get the keys from his wife....
or does anyone know how to make Asher take you to the mall? or what am i doing wrong. I should be able to talk to him and go to the mall... according to the walkthrough

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
or does anyone know how to make Asher take you to the mall? or what am i doing wrong. I should be able to talk to him and go to the mall... according to the walkthrough
save games please help me, Asher don't let me pay he 3000€
Did you invite sister to come to work?

PS. I didn't use any walkthrough so if you have any questions you have to write which task you are doing and what is written in the questlog.

alexvelea99

Apr 28, 2019
Did you invite sister to come to work?

PS. I didn't use any walkthrough so if you have any questions you have to write which task you are doing and what is written in the questlog.
My sister flew over and she i can find he in the quest house. Talked to her and everything but when it come time to talk to Asher i dont get anything.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
My sister flew over and she i can find he in the quest house. Talked to her and everything but when it come time to talk to Asher i dont get anything.
1, Buy books for your sister and give her
2, Talk to Bill that she came and that she is ready to work, then he should give you the task that you need to buy her a uniform
3, visit Asher (12,00 in the garage)
4, at 8am knock on his door and you three will go to the mall.
As I remember correctly..

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgevake and Atreb

alexvelea99

Apr 28, 2019
i know what i have to do, ive red walkthrough did all untill your step 2, not sure if the game bugged and she didnt ask for an outfit or at 12 in the garage Asher is bugged and i cant talk to him.

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
I cant do the Real Gentleman quest! I do the house party like before but after that nothing happens they just disappear and if i try again not even the house party happens wtf!

Reactions: konabwo
D

Deleted member 1691628

Like the game, however, would love to see localization files raw XML or other so some of us can do some better translation. Any rate, putting this one on hold as far as playing because the English just doesn't make much sense. I get the idea of it, but annoying making up my own translation in my head as I play.

Reactions: Luckyeddie21

Sheymoos

Feb 15, 2019
I'm stuck again., Katarina's event doesn't start. I've talked to Chris about Katarina during "night visit", then talked to Bill, then to Chris again. Interesting voyage event log says that the best time to meet her is in the morning, so I eat every day before sleeping but the game does not progress further.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes