Catastrophic

Feb 19, 2018
Half the Version 18 DLs don't work, and the one that does is fucked up. Doesn't decompress right. Really need to get this crap fixed.

M@sterF@pper

Aug 28, 2019
can someone give Torrent link for the full game please? unable to download using any of the links mentioned in the main post. i need for pc

amirmasood

Dec 25, 2017
""the event in v16, fucking Annies mouth you should have a dream with her while you sleep.""

Guys how can I reach this event? can any body help me please?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
i m just saying so if some will think i use cheat so my game is broken cant move forward
funny thing is, sometimes "cheating" is the only way to avoid a broken save in this game because of some existing bugs and glitches :p

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
elena is so hot, endured 14hours of grind for her content to finally find her garbage ending. seriously she could be the real mistress
Totally agree with you. I worked so hard to get her content and i (well, all of us really hehe) was pleased with lots of anal cum fest with her :cool:.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Haven't played the game for some time, lost it after finishing V13 due to a HDD crash.
If one of you guys has a save from the ending of V13, would be nice.
Else gonna have to start grinding all over again from the beginning. :ROFLMAO:

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Haven't played the game for some time, lost it after finishing V13 due to a HDD crash.
If one of you guys has a save from the ending of V13, would be nice.
Else gonna have to start grinding all over again from the beginning. :ROFLMAO:
Or just edit save according to my cheat sheet (link in OP). It's a relatively safe way to get what you want since I explained as much as I could about the variables.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes